on 11 May 2013
This item is fantastic a true must for Monster High fans.
comes with lots of accesorys and wonderful detailing.
and the price from amazon is the very best around
if you are thinking of getting this cleo vanity I would say snap it up
on 31 July 2014
This vanity table was a birthday present for our Grand Daughter needless to say she was highly delighted with it the speed that it was delivered was amazing it came three days after ordering, you can't beat that.
on 14 October 2013
Monster high accessory set little parts so stick to age restriction, striking colour another must have for monster high dolls especially for the dolls vanity.
on 5 December 2015
Looking at this on amazon it looked like ot could be flimsy but glad to say im well impressed with the quality of this for how little it cost.
My girls love all the monster high dolls so ive started getting all the furniture for their xmas. My kids are going to love this cant wait to give them this. Happy to recommend this if your kids like monster high they will love this.
on 2 March 2013
this toy is great it has lots of small peices thow so over night put your pices in the draw or in a box safe or they get lost you also need a cleo denile doll to play with this toy and oh and save you time the simbols on the front say "kleo"
on 2 November 2014
Excellent value for money,my little girl is gonna love this! I ordered yesterday evening and it came this morning sunday aswell would recommend this product
on 11 January 2014
I thought this product was a little over priced for what you hey, nut my daughter assured me that it was a good deal. She love it.
on 13 December 2013
for the price this was brilliant my daughter is a big fan of monster high and was over the moon with this and hasent put it down
on 31 January 2014
great quirky piece to brighten up the dolls house! very well made! will definately be buying her all the other items x
on 17 November 2013
This is a nice Vanity dressing table. I can't wait until Christmas to give it to her. She's going to be very happy

See one answered question