Format: Kindle EditionChange

on 19 March 2013
I wanted a normal book, for a gift. Instead I received a book with huge letters for an elderly person. I am an elderly person but I hate books in huge letters. Spectaclies were invented, isn't it, to read books with a normal font. Besides the book is more a magazine than a book. I wonder where on earth was it mentioned that it has big fonts, not normal fonts or that it is for persons with disabilities.
I won't send it back because it would cost me the book itself. Really, dear Amazon UK, I'm a disapointed curstomer.

emilia.dragne@gmail.com
on 19 July 2013
basically, a very, very short book, full of inaccuracies and mistakes, and poor reportage, covering a few very famous cases.
disappointed with it. a waste of time.
on 10 March 2012
Really disappointed by this purchase. It's a paper-thin piece of writing containing no more information than what you would find on Wikipedia. On top of this it is poorly written and lacking any real insight in to it's various subjects. AVOID.
on 15 July 2015
This book covers ten FBI cases we are familiar with, reported in a fair and unbiased manner by the author. Although I knew about all of these stories, I learned new things about each of them from this book.

The stories are presented in a straightforward fashion, never deviating from the case at hand. The author apparently has done a great deal of research in order to bring all of this information together under one cover.

This is how true crime should be written. Most readers are not interested in the history of the town from the date of its settlement or the life history of every character in the book.

Just the facts, ma'am.
on 10 June 2013
Nothing of great detail is covered here,the names might be well known
but the how and the why isnt really covered in any real detail.
on 22 March 2014
A little lacking in the activities and role that the FBI, played in these cases.
Apart from that it was, easy reading
on 8 May 2012
Just finished this well written books. Feels like I'm reading a report from an officer briefing his super.
Feels like nothing held back but not long winded. Gritty and powerful, some chapters were captivating perhaps due to how long ago the crimes were. A couple I found disturbing. And one I was annoyed at the FBI and courts errors.
I'm sure when read you will know which cases I'm talking about. Another excellent book thanks RJ.
on 14 December 2015
A gritty and powerful compilation of a variety of famous cases. Full of facts and details, this would be a great resource book for anyone interested in criminology, true crime or even fiction writers. A few of the cases were well known to me already, however, some weren't. This book helped fill in the blanks. Highly recommend it!
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2014
I was looking forward to this as I like this kind of stuff.
However, I was a bit disappointed to say tghe least. It is really quite uninterestingly written. I just whipped through it as quickly as I could on my kindle (which I love), so that I could delete it. I do not recommend this at all.
on 11 March 2013
I enjoyed the author's just and impartial inside look into some of the most famous and horrific FBI cases in history. Detailed and factual. Not only is the 'Top Cases of the FBI' a captivating true crime read--it's a fantastic resource for college students and fiction writers.