on 5 July 2012
Brilliant wig! Wore to a party, people thought it was my real hair. It is my dream hair, really well packaged wasn't all bent out of shape. Stores away easily. Looked amazing. Comes with a little wig cap inside so don't buy an extra one. Best wig ever
on 1 June 2012
Quick send, Very comfortable to wear, and also didn't feel or look like it was a wig, very happy with this product
on 11 August 2012
It arrived very quickly. The wig did not come with any care instructions. It got very tangled within 30 mins of wearing it. I tried brushing the wig but the hair started falling out. The fringe was also much longer. It was such poor quality I returned it.
on 27 August 2013
For the price of this wig, I really can't complain. It did take a while to come but i knew this considering where it was coming from but for the cheap cost the wig is really good! Its obviously not top quality but you get what you pay for. My family thought i'd dyed my own hair how natural it looked :)
on 9 December 2013
Really good for the money, pretty realistic. I only got this for a charity event but it will be used again no doubt. Arrived very well packed, no tangles and with a free wig cap. Great service from this seller.
on 8 February 2013
This was purchased for fancy dress and although I didn't expect great things due to the price, everyone complimented me on my hair! A great buy for a bit of fun and more realistic than you'd expect.
on 5 July 2014
looks lovely in person abit more light brown though

people think it has been my natural hair and has also lasted me a long time also
on 12 April 2013
really nice and good quality lovely dark brown colour and nice light curls in it only thing I would moan about is it tangles really easily
on 27 April 2012
This wig is really nice can't wait to wear it outside. The sellers are very friendly and helpful to thankyou cool2 day
on 3 July 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter she loves it.