5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Bit of Kit.
I wasn't really sure how good this Smart Cover would be and my expectations weren't too high, because this was so much cheaper than an original Apple product.

It arrived the next day, I clipped it on, the magnets aligned it perfectly and... It Just works !!

On a personal level, when my iPad's left lying on our black granite kitchen worktops it...
Published on 23 Jun 2012 by I. Slee

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Have had two of these now and each time and with not much use actually the spine keeps falling out . Better off to invest in a complete cover.
Published on 14 July 2012 by Hollz

‹ Previous | 118 19 2025 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Magnetic Protective Flip Smart Cover Skin Case Stand for iPad 2 3 4 - Green (Personal Computers)
I ordered this Smart Cover the same day I got my iPad 2, it arrived the Friday (I ordered it Wednesday) so it was a fairly quick delivery! The packaging was just an envelope with a bubble wrap lining so not very secure, but luckily enough nothing was damaged. The colour is fantastic and suits exactly what I wanted even though it looks a little lighter in the picture to what it actually is. I've had it 2 weeks now and after reading some reviews I know some did mention the magnet scratching the side, but I have no sign of this (yet) so hopefully that isn't the case for me! I also ordered a clear screen protector the prevent my iPad from getting scratched and it still stays on just as fine! I am very pleased with my product but I am now looking for a cheap smart case compatible back skin so the back doesn't get scratched. Deffo recommend this and have no regrets! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Jan 2013
I bought this cover because my husband has one for his iPad and it works so well that I wasn't concerned about buying one for myself - I haven't been disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely apple green, 4 Jan 2013
Got this colour so the ipad didn't disappear too easily in the furniture if it got left on the sofa - inevitable in our house!! Only had it a week, but it is already leaving a tell-tale mark across the back of ipad where metal bars must be rubbing. There are some minute bumpers, but not enough to prevent marks. Not able to compare this product with real apple smartcover, and I might find that this is the outcome of these smartcovers wherever they come from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, does the job, 2 Jan 2013
Can't believe this is so cheap. Not quite 100% comparable to the official thing, but does pretty much the same: closes the ipad, ipad stand etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price, 29 Dec 2012
This item is great as it is not expensive at all and is worth it. This is because it is high quality and does everything a Smart Cover should do however the quality isn't excellent as the inner lining could be better. But for the price you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I anticipated, 27 Dec 2012
I had read the reviews but when it arrived I realized the quality-price ratio is much better than I anticipated. It's wonderfully packaged and it fits and protects well my ipad 3. Automatic on/off works well and it is perfectly compatible with a plastic case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad cover, 26 Dec 2012
It was easy to install. But also falls of easier. My grandson always pulls takes it off when he is using the ipad

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, 24 Dec 2012
This is a good colour and reasonably secure. It pops off occasionally and isn't very secure as a stand but is protecting

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product, 23 Dec 2012
Blec (United Kingdon) - See all my reviews
It's a lovely shade of green, fits my iPad with retina display perfectly the only bad thing about it is the magnets are not as strong as I would have liked them to be. Overall it's a decent product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Dec 2012
Amazing value and very quick delivery. I was dubious about this item but thought I would give it a chance as it was so cheap. Does the job perfectly.

‹ Previous | 118 19 2025 | Next ›