Price:£2.75+ Free shipping

on 15 June 2012
I have had no problem using this item. It is ideal to keep in the car in case my phone battery runs down while I am out. Excellent value.
on 20 June 2012
Good quality and much cheaper than Nokia's version.
Lead is thinner than the one for my previous phone - but seems very durable.
Connectors fit well (no slack).
Recommended.
on 30 June 2014
i have owned three of these now and all worked perfectly for about two months then stopped charging the phone. the power light was still showing red on the charger but nothing was happening to the phone. The last one i owned worked a little longer as long i put the phone up on the dashboard of the car, any movement or change of position stopped the phone charging. i believe this was due to cheap poor connections in the plug end for the phone. Having now owned 3 of these, i do not believe this was coincidence. When the last one stopped working all together, i pulled the end which attaches to the phone apart. poorly made, poorly soldered - i wish i had done that with the first one and saved buying the other two. there will certainly never be a fourth!!!
on 25 September 2013
utter crap it does not always charge and if you move the phone is stops charging until you wiggle it about have put it in the glove box as an emergency back up to my old one. was going to return it but for what it costs I suppose I should have expected crap.PS just got it today so not happy with it at all.
on 13 March 2012
Charger works but doesn't quite fit into usb slot. As a consequence if you knock it it stops charging. A quick wiggle and it's up and running again but doesn't feel as secure as the original cable that came with the phone. May be a loose wire somewhere but for the price can't complain.
on 18 May 2013
not bad, not great.
after a little time of constant use the connector looses its tightness in the socket.
but... it is still working now despite this
on 30 May 2013
I used this for my Nokia Lumia and with in a week it burnt the insides of my phone out, luckily the phone was under 28 days old so was replaced
on 11 November 2013
The nokia charger was as expected and keeps my lumia 920 fully charged,money well spent. would recommend this charger to anyone.
on 5 September 2012
The product is not a geniue or of good quality. It's got broken the first day I used it. I'm not impressed.
on 21 January 2013
As usual delivery was quicker than expected. The charger fits neatly into the appropriate socket and allows me to charge the phone on the move. My car has an override that when the key is removed from the ignition everything shuts down i.e. no chance of overcharging.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse