on 15 January 2013
These wash cloths arrived quickly. As I'd read other reviews before buying, I knew to expect small wash-cloths and not be put off by what they first look like as they apparently fluff up in the wash (yet to do this.) Just would like to say I was a bit disappointed by the product not being the same as shown in the photograph. I like spotty things and was attracted by the light blue spotted cloth from the photo - which isn't in my pack (I have: pale blue, bright yellow, pink-hearts, mint green, cream with brown spots, bright pink, grey-blue stripes and cream cloths). There definitely should be a disclaimer saying the product varies from the photograph to help manage peoples expectations.
on 1 February 2012
Fast delivery which is really important, however the photograph can be misleading, one would assume you getting a great bargain only to receive the product and find how tiny in size they are, apart from that its exactly what it say on the can.
on 25 October 2012
these wash cloths are a good size for babies and children, soft and well made, nice colours and good quality.
on 19 August 2014
Technically no stars should be given, not a wash cloth, not a flannel...imagine a thin piece of scrap material cut roughly into squares the size of your palm....I've had kitchen roll thicker and more useful than these.
on 25 March 2013
After having owned them for a few months now I have to say I am not impressed with the quality. The cloths seem to be all different materials, some more synthetic than others. They are out of shape and not soft anymore. Wouldn't buy again.
on 15 November 2013
I jst bought these towels thinking that they would be really nice and atleast big. But got very disappointed as they are too tiny and expensive as compared to their size. Would not recommend to anyone.
on 29 January 2014
I was expecting them to be larger. Think better description would be cloths or flannels rather than towels. I was a bit disappointed.
on 12 November 2012
This was an impulse buy. But I am happy to buy the product. Good material and comes handy while wiping my daughter's face after feeds.
on 22 April 2013
I didn't have high hopes for these as lots of reviews commented on the poor to average quality of the cloths. However, for the low price I decided to take the risk and give them a go, thinking that if they only lasted for a month I would have had my moneys worth. Like others have mentioned the material is very thin. I rerceived a pack full of fairly muted colours, half for a boy, half for a girl. I haven't had my baby yet and so can't comment on how they wash, but I will be continuing to look for baby flannels and will keep these for wiping up spills or as spares. Overall probably not the best purchase, but if you don't try you don't know.
on 11 November 2012
this product is good value for money, u get different colours too in the pack of 8..first i thought there were cheap quality when i first saw them but when i put them in the washing machine they came out just as new

See one answered question