on 3 January 2013
This is better than I thought it would be, I am very pleased, a nice size to fit in the pocket.
on 13 March 2013
The delivery was prompt and the fly selection is excellent. However the box is a bit flimsy and was broken in half when I opened the package. I'm not sure how to complain about this
on 4 November 2013
This is a great set of flies, I have recently taken up fly fishing and this product gives me plenty of choice. Caught my first rainbow trout within the first half hour. Bloody great!!!!!
on 5 August 2014
No box with fly's but I have had to go buy a box from another supplier
So where I thought i would save money it ended up costing me more
on 3 July 2013
Brought for the old mans 50th. Brilliant quality, comes in a little box with room for plenty more flies, Came with a range of flies, in varying sizes, just hope he likes it.
on 30 December 2012
The purchase arrived on time and was exactly what it said on the advert, my father is really going to enjoy this.
on 5 August 2015
Exactly what it says on the tin, 50 flies. very nicely presented in the box, yet to catch anything but that is more down to my fishing rather than the flies. great buy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 May 2014
These are great quality and have used them repeatedly. If you can't be bothered to tie your own this is a great option also great present
on 3 March 2014
We bought this for our great-nephew who is learning to fish. It was obviously a good choice -he was pleased with them.
on 11 December 2013
my nephew will love it for his christmas present thank you he is a keen fisherman n he has just started fly fishing