5.0 out of 5 stars great idea
My 3 year old won't use reins but loves this bag! Easy to use too and looks so cute and sturdy
Published 23 months ago by Traymca

1.0 out of 5 stars Ladybird reins backpack
Bought this for my Grandaughter who has just turned 1, The back pack looked good and was great value for money compared to a similar 1 in boots that was £19.99. But the middle strap that fits round the torso was far to tight so was completely useless so i ended up buying the 1 in boots, which is brilliant, and she loves it..
Published on 3 Sep 2012 by Jaxlinlithgow

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Baby Toddler Safety Harness Reins Backpack LADYBIRD (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars After 18 months regular use, still going!, 8 Sep 2012
purplecow (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I was a little dubious about these reins when I first got them. The clip for the 'leash' seems pretty poor quality and I worried it would snap -you get what you pay for generally and these reins are cheap.

However, after 18 months of regular use, the reins are still going strong. The clip has survived the regular use, but also the yank-backs from roads, the 'catch' after a trip-up (so fully taking toddler's weight).

She never minded wearing them -I think the cute design and the practical nature of the (small!) backpack space made them more attractive to her.

My friend with twins also bought 2 sets based on my recommendation and wouldn't be without hers.

Having seen similar designs on Amazon for 3/4 times the price (admittedly they LOOK better quality), I'd buy these ones again -not that I'll have to. I reckon they'll do another 18 months for when my baby needs them.

A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Mar 2012
Sarah L. Roberts (UK) - See all my reviews
We bought this item because it had a little backpack its just enough to fit a snack and drink in, Does exactly what it says very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Reins backpack, 8 Feb 2013
Absolutly perfect and as described would recomend to any one fab product and perfect to put a few nibbles in the backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 Nov 2013
i got this for my 2 year old. well made, good quality just great value for money does the job supposed to

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 21 Feb 2012
I brought this for my 16month old daughter, who is in to everything. This is a great product and i use it alot when going shopping, i would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 11 Dec 2012
We're very happy with this product which I bought for my grandaughter. She enjoys wearing it, and expects it to be clipped on when she is getting out of her puschair for a little walk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ladybird reins backpack, 3 Sep 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars UNSAFE. DO NOT BUY., 12 Sep 2014
The backpack itself is only just larger than the size of my hand when spread to its full width, which is not a problem as my twins are small for their age and it would fit and look adorable on them - the design is very cute. However, the QUALITY IS WHAT YOU PAY FOR so don't be deceived by any positive reviews on here as I was! Out of the two backpacks I bought, one of them came with the orange spots already peeling off. The other arrived damaged, in the packaging, with a large tear in the seam joining the reins to the backpack. Obviously, this is the key area where you don't want any weakness should you need to suddenly stop your child running forwards, i.e. into a busy road! Although the first backpack isn't damaged, I don't trust that it wouldn't break in an emergency situation. BE SAFE AND DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I've learnt my lesson; better to invest in something a little more expensive for the sake of protecting your children!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, 21 April 2014
Firstly do not buy this item unless you have a sewing machine handy. After receiving this backpack The 2 cheap plastic press studs broke and the 2 main straps on the back pack fell off in my hand luckily had a sewing machine and sewed them back on and I removed the 2 plastic press studs and sewed the 2 straps that clip together directly to the straps on the back pack it is now strong and does the job it's is meant to prices says it all to be fair But do not use until you have tested the straps