5.0 out of 5 stars Great for teaching about how to use money
Provides a really good range of coins and notes. My son and I played shop for hours. Very good educational tool. I liked the idea of the cheque book and bank card as additional items. Also Euros are included. I noticed at parent's evening the school has a similar set that they use in class. Simple idea and good value for money.
Published on 23 April 2012 by spedds

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought to accompany ELC till
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. R. Collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for teaching about how to use money, 23 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for teaching about coins and counting, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Play Money (Toy)
I purchased this item to go along with a till I bought for my son. It comes with sterling and euro coins and notes and a cheque book! These coins are great for teaching your child about money and for those learning to count. Great play money ideal for real life play.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought to accompany ELC till, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Play Money (Toy)
I bought this money as extras for shop play with our ELC till. Unfortunately, the notes are far too big to fit in the till, which is a bit odd considering it's the same brand. I'd also rather have received double the number of pounds than half the packet in Euros. I've put them aside to take on holiday! For two and three year olds, the concept of money is hard enough, without introducing foreign exchange rates...

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Play Money (Toy)
Purchase was on time and well packed. So no problems there. Was what I ordered but the size of the notes included was different to those I had bought in an early learning till so I was expecting them to be the same size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comes with 2 currencies, 13 Dec 2014
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Play Money (Toy)
good quality play money and comes with euros as well as pounds ( and a cheque book although I'm not convinced my 3 year old will ever need to know what one it). The only problem is that we have the elc till (bought a couple of years ago) and wanted the money to replace the original play money. Unfortunately the new notes are too big for the till. Solved problem by folding them but it is a bit irritating(and you can't fit many in). Also credit card is cardboard and won't last long. Euros have meant the shop can go international so that is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coins, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Play Money (Toy)
Not as good as I expected from early learning. Had other currencies as well which I didn't want. Quality is good but not many of each coin.

3.0 out of 5 stars perfectly acceptable, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Play Money (Toy)
Perfectly good and realistic sizing but coins far better than the notes. They do the job just unexciting and dull colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
GREAT FOR MY 5 YEAR OLD PLAYING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Play Money (Toy)
Large quantity of £p and Euros - plus card, cheque book etc. very good and a hit with my Grandson.

4.0 out of 5 stars Play Money, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Play Money (Toy)
I brought this for my son to help with counting and playing shop with him. He likes the fact it's got a cheque book!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›