5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
This product is a must have for everyone who is starting to see signs of aging. I saw a noticeable difference straight away. First it makes your skin look so much better. More even toned, smoother fresher and younger. This is what you notice straight away.

As I continued to use it I noticed a big improvement in my dehydrated skin. The pigmentation seemed less...
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!
Couldn't wait to try it and it was delivered quickly but sooo disappointed to find that the Vit C powder wasn't in the package. So now ive got serum but nothing to mix with it. Contacted the makers by email but they never even replied! Wont be buying this again. Only gave it one star because my comment wouldn't send without one.
Published 4 months ago by G. Murphy

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars elixer, 24 Mar 2013
I have never used any product like this before but decided to give it a try, i cant say my wrinkles are dissapearing, probably a bit to late for that, but i am using this in conjunction with the day cream and my skin feels great. I have quite tempremental skin and i have had no reaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin C Elixir from Balance Active Formula, 13 Jan 2013
Vitamin C Elixir from Balance Active Formula

It was an unexpected surprise to see such a high end skin care product in Savers, a budget health and beauty store. There were some very interesting products in this new range called Balance Active from Brodie & Stone, but I decided to just select the Vitamin C for now.

Ingredients
6% Illumiscin® - this is a patented blend of Vitamin C, Zinc PCA and Oleuropein (from Olive tree) - individually they are effective, so there should be great synergy combined.
6% Stay-C 50® - Vitamin C is proven to be a very effective anti-oxidant and to give radiance to the skin, it also improves skin firmness by boosting collagen production.
Paraben and silicone free

How it Works
Vitamin C is very well known and well documented as being very good for lightening an brightening the skin, as well as being an anti-oxidant. Zinc PCA is well documented to be very effective for preventing oiliness as it regulates sebum production. Oleuropein is also well documented to be effective against ageing, is anti-inflammatory and can reduce dark pigmentation. Illumiscin has very good data on reducing the size of age spots. [...]

Serum Powder Mix
This is the first time I've used one of these, I have seen them in high end ranges sold in Space NK, and it's not a gimmick as Vitamin C is unstable, and is normally a nightmare for cosmetic scientists to work with, as it discolours and goes off, leaving it ineffective. By having the two products separate means that the consumer becomes the chemist and mixes the two parts, creating a potent product with a shelf life of one month.

Skin Affinity
You apply it with the pipette dropper, I tend to fill it twice to about 1/3 full, and that's enough to cover the face and neck area. Sinks in very quickly so you can apply day or night cream over the top,

Rating
Value for money - found it in Savers for £4.99! Seriously this would cost closer to £50 in other outlets
Effectiveness - both my boyfriend and I have been using this for the past 2 weeks and we are both looking radiant, in fact my skin looks so clear it looks like I'm wearing base, the skin tone is so even and glowing
Pampering factor - applying effective ingredients in a novel component, feels very high tech
Highly Recommended - Go and out and buy up this range now, its unbelievable at this price, and its made in UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Jan 2013
This is now the third bottle I have used and have to say i am very impressed with the results. I've spent a fortune on skin care in my time and this is my favourite. It goes to show that expensive does not always ensure results!!

5.0 out of 5 stars would buy again if price was lower, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
i would buy again but the price is a bit much i would ssay that this is agood thing and buy it again if the price was lower

4.0 out of 5 stars vitamin c radiance, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
Very nice on the skin, could see a difference within 48hrs, not pricey, willl be buying one soon.will recommend it anytime

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
I like it. It isn't sticky like many serums and sinks in very nicely. It is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm loving this product!, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
Great product! Topical vitamin C is the secret to a healthier, younger skin! My Mom is a dermatologist and she knows this secret, she started using this product a year ago, she is loving it and she recommended it to me. I started using it this month daily (morning and evening). I have a sensitive skin type,but this product completely worked for me, It completely enhanced my skin appearance and gave it more glow. Definitely will carry on using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
lovely product with fast results, as soon as i use this my face looks more radiant, i would recommend this to any one

4.0 out of 5 stars Best I ve ever used for dark eye circles, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
This is the first time I have tried a vitamin C serum, so I can t comment on comparison to other vitamin C serums. Yet I have tried many different products over the years for dark circles under the eyes. None have ever really had good results for me. Since using this for 8 days, in conjunction with an olay regenerist eye roller moisturiser, I have to say I have normal coloured skin under my eyes in places. I ve not seen this for years.

I have a natural hollow under the eyes, always have since childhood, and the dark circles and thinning skin have made this look pronounced. Using this product has considerably lightened my skin in general as well. My complexion looks brighter. This may not be a miracle cream, as I don t believe one exists. It does provide visible results and is an absolute bargain at the price. I will definetly be repurchasing and look forward to the future results.

5.0 out of 5 stars GLOW, 19 July 2013
Absorbs quickly and leaves skin hydrated and fresh after performing a 'Glow' facial.

FIRST use OCCLUSAL SALICYLIC ACID - This product spectacularly strips skin of it's top layers as the initial phase of a 'Glow' facial.
Put on plastic gloves, pur a small amount onto a cotton pad and wipe over face (avoiding eyes, lips and nostrils), the skin will then turn white. Leave on for 5 mins. Put cool water on to face and massage in a circular motion, as you so this baby soft skin will appear from beneath making lines disappear (do not do this process more than one a week). Finish the facial by smothering BALANCE HYALURONIC 554 YOUTH SERUM and BALANCE VITAMIN C ELIXER SERUM ON TOP.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›