5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
This product is a must have for everyone who is starting to see signs of aging. I saw a noticeable difference straight away. First it makes your skin look so much better. More even toned, smoother fresher and younger. This is what you notice straight away.

Published on 18 Oct. 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
Its quite watery but it is easily absorbed. I am using it day and night but I see no difference. Maybe you would need a few of these little bottles to really see the effect. My skin is much softer though.
Published on 29 July 2012 by xgirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 18 Oct. 2012

As I continued to use it I noticed a big improvement in my dehydrated skin. The pigmentation seemed less noticeable and several people noted how well I was looking. My sister said my skin was looking really good.

I will never be without this product. I hope you have the same results!

5.0 out of 5 stars just...BRILLIANT!, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
I have used vitamin c before, years ago, and know it helps with the clarity of the skin... but it wasn't as good as this! it remains active for 1 month after mixing, so no danger of slapping something inert onto the skin and wasting your time. my skin (42 years old, a bit oily in places, generally in good nick but looking a bit dull and tired) now looks (after 3 weeks use) bright, smooth, and pore size is reduced. I think this stuff represents great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 7 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
I have been useing the vitamin C oil now for one week and i do think it is very good on my 60 year old skin so i have purchased another bottle.
Brenda

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin C Elixir from Balance Active Formula, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
It was an unexpected surprise to see such a high end skin care product in Savers, a budget health and beauty store. There were some very interesting products in this new range called Balance Active from Brodie & Stone, but I decided to just select the Vitamin C for now.

Ingredients
6% Illumiscin® - this is a patented blend of Vitamin C, Zinc PCA and Oleuropein (from Olive tree) - individually they are effective, so there should be great synergy combined.
6% Stay-C 50® - Vitamin C is proven to be a very effective anti-oxidant and to give radiance to the skin, it also improves skin firmness by boosting collagen production.
Paraben and silicone free

How it Works
Vitamin C is very well known and well documented as being very good for lightening an brightening the skin, as well as being an anti-oxidant. Zinc PCA is well documented to be very effective for preventing oiliness as it regulates sebum production. Oleuropein is also well documented to be effective against ageing, is anti-inflammatory and can reduce dark pigmentation. Illumiscin has very good data on reducing the size of age spots. [...]

Serum Powder Mix
This is the first time I've used one of these, I have seen them in high end ranges sold in Space NK, and it's not a gimmick as Vitamin C is unstable, and is normally a nightmare for cosmetic scientists to work with, as it discolours and goes off, leaving it ineffective. By having the two products separate means that the consumer becomes the chemist and mixes the two parts, creating a potent product with a shelf life of one month.

Skin Affinity
You apply it with the pipette dropper, I tend to fill it twice to about 1/3 full, and that's enough to cover the face and neck area. Sinks in very quickly so you can apply day or night cream over the top,

Rating
Value for money - found it in Savers for £4.99! Seriously this would cost closer to £50 in other outlets
Effectiveness - both my boyfriend and I have been using this for the past 2 weeks and we are both looking radiant, in fact my skin looks so clear it looks like I'm wearing base, the skin tone is so even and glowing
Pampering factor - applying effective ingredients in a novel component, feels very high tech
Highly Recommended - Go and out and buy up this range now, its unbelievable at this price, and its made in UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Work for my hiperpigmentation problem ., 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
I been to many skin specialist on my hiperpigmentation face problem and nothing had been work to I start using Balance Vitamin C before Christmas 2013 and I can see the results just on few day . I 100% recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 19 Sept. 2012
I will be buying again because of the excellent price and I know I am doing the best I can for my skin. The ingredients sound great in theory but as for whether they make a visible difference I just don't know yet....but I like the fact we have a company not putting enormous mark up, so as said, will be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my mother-in-law and she just loves it. I will update this review whenever she tells me how she feels about the effects of the serum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Ingredients, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Balance Vitamin C Elixir Serum 20ml (Personal Care)
This has to be the most effective serum out of all the ones i have tried over 30 years, i would recommend this serum to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite Strong!, 31 Mar. 2013
I have to be careful not to use this too often. It is quite harsh, but definitely gives the skin a bit of a boost if it is looking tired.

4.0 out of 5 stars elixer, 24 Mar. 2013
I have never used any product like this before but decided to give it a try, i cant say my wrinkles are dissapearing, probably a bit to late for that, but i am using this in conjunction with the day cream and my skin feels great. I have quite tempremental skin and i have had no reaction.