5.0 out of 5 stars Smoother, Brighter & Better Hydrated Skin In Days!
I recently purchased this product, along with a complimentary Serum also from Balance Active (Wrinkle-freeze serum, 4% Syn-ake Peptide) and am astounded with the results I have achieved since introducing both products to my skin care regime.

Published 23 months ago by Shopaholic_Anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Nice product although can't see much or any change to my skin but saying that it does feel nice and absorbs quickly
Published 11 months ago by diane power

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoother, Brighter & Better Hydrated Skin In Days!, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum 30ml (Personal Care)

I am 37 and have very dry skin, prone to t-zone breakouts and dry patches. Over the last couple of years I have noticed more wrinkles forming around my eyes and mouth. I have always been an advocate of serums to prepare the skin for moisturisation, and have paid over 50 for some which have made no difference at all to my complexion.

I feel like I have discovered skin nirvana after combining these very affordable products I have skin which is noticeably smoother and more hydrated, not a dry patch in site.

I use this product first, on my face and neck, then the Wrinkle-freeze Serum and follow with my regular antioxidant rich moisturiser. I then use an SPF35 BB Cream in place of foundation to give me extra protection.

My makeup (BB Cream)just glides on and stays put better than before as there are so few imperfections. The Serum has really boosted the effects of my moisturiser, and I can definitely see a more youthful complexion.

I highly recommend this product combined with the Wrinkle-freeze Serum. It has replaced my previously used Serum for Good at a fraction of the price for both. Happy Happy Happy!!!

Try it! Please :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something that works!, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum 30ml (Personal Care)
I bought this product because I was hoping it would help my skin become less dry and flaky. If I'm honest I didn't believe it would change the appearance of my wrinkles at all, having used many products that promised to do just that, but always failed to deliver. And guess what: my skin does feel a lot more plumb and the wrinkles next to my eyes and between my brows seem a lot less deep! For reference: I'm 46 years old, have (very) dry skin and I've used this product for about 3 weeks. I use the serum in the morning after I've cleansed. I put a couple of drops on my fingers and spread it over my face and neck. After it dries (this only takes a couple of seconds) I put on moisturiser and that's it! Well worth trying, I would say :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good serum., 5 Feb 2013
J. Crabtree (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have used it quite a few times in a past and it compares favourably with other more expensive products for a fraction of a price.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT !, 31 Jan 2013
F. carpentier "tc" (belgium) - See all my reviews
i HAVE DRY SKIN AND MUST SAY THIS SERUM IS GREAT ,AND THE PRICE IS EVEN BETTER .JUST GIVE IT A TRY

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and fresh, 31 Mar 2013
Easy, cheap and makes your skin feel good.
Will buy again soon since it is very easy to use all day long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 26 Dec 2012
Very pleased with this product. Noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin immediately. I was asked if I had a facial by a couple of friends who saw me after using the serum. Shame the postal delivery cost adds a lot to the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this serum, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum 30ml (Personal Care)
I've bought 5 bottles so I don't keep running out. I use it morning and night and I'm sure it's helping to hold back the years - a bit!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Jun 2013
Really good my skin is so much plumper feels firmer very quick delivery and very good price totally recommend it best product I've tried

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty impressed, 3 Feb 2013
I read a favourable review about this product from one of my favourite beauty writers. Apparently it has quite a high concentration of hyaluronic acid which is an excellent ingredient for dehydrated skin. The packaging is cheap looking plastic but it's really not a big problem for such an inexpensive serum. At first the serum felt a bit runny for me but overall I was very happy with the product. My skin looks really fresh and hydrated after using it. Thoroughly recommended for the price as I'm certain it is just as effective as much more expensive serums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Think I'm addicted, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum 30ml (Personal Care)
Been using for about a week. Skin feels so good, already see a difference, fine lines almost disappeared. Will certainly order again.

ARRAY(0x1105f048)