on 4 January 2012
I first remember seeing Satellite City in my Sixth Form years and thought it was the best comedy ever, years later I decided to try and get it on DVD but it didn't exist. Luckily it now does, and for those of you who love comedy and sitcoms I would really recommend buying this. This is one of those programmes where the characters are well developed and work really well together,there are plenty of moments where you really will 'LOL'. When my copy arrived I watched it twice back to back, virtually taking up days of my life with this pure gold.

"What's Scampi Randy?"
on 16 December 2011
This following paragraph is taken from my website and sums it up pretty well I think...

"Satellite City is to Wales what `Father Ted' is to Ireland, what `My Family' is to England. It is captures the very essence of Welsh humour and is the epitome of typical valley life. Much loved and cherished by many, it is possibly the most talked about and fondly remembered Welsh sitcoms ever. Satellite City has lasting comedy appeal and still to this day its humour has the ability to make people genuinely laugh, Welsh or not."

This box set was the result of many fans working together and pushing to get it released so we could all enjoy it over and over again. I for one love this series and have always wanted to own it on DVD. I have very fond memories of Satellite City and will always remember it for the massive smile it put on my face.

This set has everything a fan could ask for, every episode, the very rare Pilot episode which is quite bizarre yet an interesting watch. The Christmas special and even some still photography from the set. Amazing!

Buy this, you will not be disappointed!
on 31 January 2012
This is just the funniest series ever, I watched it when it aired on tv and had the boxset Christmas, it did not disappoint, it was as hilarious as I remembered.
on 27 June 2014
Wonderful, unique, laugh out loud Welsh humour, I can (perhaps worryingly) relate to some of the characters in it to people from my childhood and beyond. You won't regret getting this epic complete series, Clack is a comedy demi-God and in this he is the Welsh Basil Fawlty.

Now all we need is High Hopes on DVD!!!
on 20 March 2012
This series starts off a bit wobbly, not knowing what direction to go in. Once it gets into it`s groove it is superb comedy at it`s best. Anarchic, irreverent & loads of fun. A must for anyone who wants to laugh out loud & be a bit embarrassed by some of the antics & language. Coming from the valleys, it rings a bell of authenticity & true to life settings. You won`t be disappointed.
on 14 March 2012
This is a perfect representation of valleys humour and valleys life, with multi-layered humour and real depth. Boyd Clack is a genius!
on 18 July 2012
Cheer brilliance!

A cult classic, hilarious welsh humour set in the valleys. Very true to life and some great laugh out loud moments if you like twin town you will love this! A must have for any comedy fan.
on 27 February 2013
I had waited a long time for this DVD to become available and it was a pleasant surprise when I came across it in a store. It is very quirky and thoroughly Welsh in its humour which is its strength. Hopefully, it won't deter others from watching what is a thoroughly hilarious comedy. It is like 'Soap' the American comedy at its best and I cannot give it higher praise. I loved all the characters created in this comedy but Grandad was priceless. Buy it and bring a smile to your face, not a bad thing to achieve in these trying times.
on 21 June 2014
Still as funny and quirky as we remembered it - if you have never seen this I urge you to buy it!
on 8 July 2014
Fantastic! So happy to have found this after all these years! Absolute classic I love it!