on 15 January 2012
I bought this as a gift and it went down a treat. Its easier with little hands so dads may struggle to carefully add the monkeys and not to knock them off!!!
Lovely bright colours, but you do find stray monkeys who have tried to make an escape under the settee and in the bottom of the toy box! There are plenty of monkeys though so even if they do escape you can still play the game!
on 18 January 2013
Brilliant game! My 4 years olds love it, as I do too! A simple game to pick up but is great for developing thinking and balancing skills. Also a really good giggle!!
on 11 December 2013
Both my 5 and 3 year old boys enjoy playing this although so far we are just playing it by taking turns rather than using the spinner but we will progress! Great game that thankfully doesn't require batteries
on 4 July 2014
A good little game, I bought this to use with the children I work with who have speech and language delay and problems with attention and listening. They love it!
on 31 December 2014
My 3 year old really enjoys playing this game. It's really easy to set up and the pace of the game is quite quick so he doesn't get bored.
on 13 December 2013
As a Speech and Language Therapist I use this game every day in work and the children love it! Highly recommended as a motivational game
on 19 January 2016
My son had some early speech therapy issues. This game helped with his conversation, especially when all the family played it. We still get it out, and we remember fondly when we used to play the game. He made tremendous gain and improvement, and this game was attributable in this process.
on 26 December 2011
This is an engaging and simple balancing game that can be played by both very young children and will probably also draw in older brothers and sisters.

However, at £12 it is certainly overpriced and even the discounted £6 I paid is I think not great value: while the overall construction of the game is good, irritatingly the spinner on our set does not work properly which is not really what you would expect from a brand like ELC.

The box illustration also included small green plastic leaves, which to the irritation of my children were not present in the set - not crucial for the game but sloppy on the manufacturers's part.

Overall, a good game, but perhaps more the kind of thing to look out for second hand.
on 21 February 2013
The game is ok, but seems a little stiff, so it takes ages to tip/ fall and at times seems a little fiddley for younger children.
on 12 January 2015
my daughter played this game with her speech therapist and really enjoyed it so I purchased one for her, good fun.