5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for everyone!
I bought this for my 6 month old for Christmas and he loves it. Ideal on this highchair tray to occupy him while I prepare his meals. It was tricky to fill so I don't think we'll empty it out for a while. My son has teeth and has been caught chewing it and so far no leaks, watch this space though!
Also occupied his Uncle and Dad for a good 20 minutes...
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by littlesmoggies

3.0 out of 5 stars Once it's full it's ok.
It's really tricky to fill up and took me ages!! Maybe I was doing it wrong? Once full it's good. My daughter really liked it. However after only 3 months the seam has split.
Published 11 months ago by Lady Geek

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for everyone!, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Blossom Farm Whiskers Cat Pat Mat (Toy)
Also occupied his Uncle and Dad for a good 20 minutes...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as high chair toy, 21 July 2013
My 7 month old baby was pretty strong and kept pulling his suction high chair toy off and throwing it on the floor. So I tried buying this toy to keep him entertained in his high chair and it worked a treat. He always tries to chew the edges with a couple of very sharp little teeth, but no punctures yet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby fun, 23 Feb 2013
Brough for my little girl who is 6 months, she loves it. I fill it under the line as she can move the shapes around more easily. Hours of fun and good for in her highchair during meal times :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Little one liked it, 9 April 2014
My little girl loved the moving animals and the brightness of the whole item, and spent many an hour patting it, but she also loved throwing it on the floor every 2 minutes :/

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bright enough & poorly made, 29 Jan 2014
It's ok but not very colourful and the little floating parts aren't sufficiently buoyant and therefore all compile in the corner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Once it's full it's ok., 18 July 2013
Lady Geek (Redcar, North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for open palm development, 30 April 2013
I bought this product after a baby sensory session where this product was recommended for open palm development. I have seen a definite change in the amount of time my daughter has her palms open since purchasing the mat. The colours are bright and the floating toys are a great educational tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to encourage tummy time, 3 April 2013
Lightweight toy so travels well, filled easily (instructions were fine), seems to appeal enough to keep him on his tummy for longer than anything else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but beware, 10 Jan 2013
We bought this for our 7 month old daughter. It is a really good idea and it keeps her entertained in her high chair while waiting for her meals to be made. Unfortunately she has a habit of chewing it. The edge is a bit rough and she cut her lip slightly. I will only let her play with it while I am next to her now