5.0 out of 5 stars As expected.
Great price vs ELC, and quality was exactly as I expected. My 7 month old loves it! Thank you very much.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs L C Webster

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy to hold as I'd hoped
This is well made and the squeaker is good, it's squeaks when you squeeze it or shake it. The only downsize is I bought it for my 4 month old to encourage her to grip it and keep hold' the description says its perfect size for this. It's still a bit wide for her to do this though, maybe in another month or so.
Published 20 months ago by JoTaylor

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected., 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Early Learning Centre - Blossom Farm Clover Cow Squeaker Rattle (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy to hold as I'd hoped, 27 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Clover cow - great for chewing!, 23 Oct 2014
Love these ELC toys. One of our favourites. Follow the instructions though on cleaning, we put him through the hand wash cycle on the washing machine and now he wheezes instead of squeezing. Ears proved popular when teething.

Early Learning Centre - Blossom Farm Clover Cow Squeaker Rattle