Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

on 5 January 2014
I suffer from a tight stiff neck and thought this might help relax the muscles, but alas it's next to useless, think I was expecting too much from a cheap product....it may make a better back massager if I can get someone else to do it for me!
on 5 February 2014
not bad i should say but not quite what i expected in terms of the vibration power it produces.
good: not noisy, easy to hold, no complications on how to use it

bad: not effective in its massaging capability in my opinion (perhaps my expectation of what it offers was a little higher beforehand), the stiff ball-like base part sometimes doesn't feel good

in all, a decent massager. to get much better result i will have to go for a bigger and obviously more expensive one.

good for the buck, so one can't really complain

** and oh, I forgot to mention that when this item first arrived in the post and i whacked on the battery t power it up, it gave out a very poor vibration. It was so bad I had made up my mind to return it, UNTIL i decided to try out new and more powerful batteries and voila, the vibration made more sense. But still, I maintain that as a whole, it fell short of my expectation. All the best!
on 30 December 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present and it's very poor! It has very weak vibrations and doesn't always turn on. Very disappointed with a product which I had high hopes for. Not worth the bother.
on 22 April 2013
Great item for the money, I use this on myself and my partner.
Also on our dogs and my horse. Makes a useful home use gadget.
on 27 December 2013
Put batteries in (every possible variation), it doesn't work.
Poor quality, faulty product, not fit for purpose.
Didn't relieve stress, it created stress!!!
on 20 April 2015
What a waste of money and effort. Did not even work once and doesn't have any instructions on which way the batteries go in. Very disappointed
on 25 December 2013
awful, can barely feel anything, waste of time - DONT BUY IT. cheap tat that I bought as a gift and wish I hadn't bothered
on 27 December 2013
This is just a toy but what could I expect for the money . Even the kids have got board with its weedy power.
on 29 July 2013
It is a great product good for loosening shoulders and upper back everyone loves it would recommend.Also it looks good and does what it says on the tin.
on 23 February 2015
The product looked the business, but the battery was drained before I had really had much of a chance with it. When fresh batteries were installed, it still refused to work and has remained thus for three further sets of batteries. So I had about ten minutes of help from it, before it stopped. Bot what I hoped for and certainly not worth the money I spent on buying it and the batteries.

See one answered question