5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job...
I've had one of these grips on my stick for a couple of years now but was getting a little worn so decided on a new one. These grips really come into their own when its tipping it down with rain as they remain 'grippy' and dont slip out of your hand no matter how wet it is. For only a few pounds its definitely worth it.
Published 23 months ago by Darren Fessey

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, needs additional products before use
Published 10 months ago by Ryan O.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job..., 27 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in every respect!, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
early, excellent product - 2nd time i've bought from Shammy Shack & they've been excellent every-time! Will always go back to Shammy Shack for future hockey purchases

4.0 out of 5 stars Used for my croquet mallet., 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
Not a lot you can say about a hockey stick grip except that it works! I was sent 2 by accident, and was told to keep both. It was just as well as it took one and a half lengths to do my croquet mallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome grip, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
Arrived quickly and was easily applied to my Red Rage hockey stick, providing me with extra comfort when striking the ball frequently, a strong grip on the stick and looks pretty damn cool too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, needs additional products before use, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
When opening this product I was faced with instructions that said something along the lines of "using shammy shacks extra grip tape Secure the chamois to your stick" after looking back in the packaging I realised this wasn't included. .. After looking at the description I realised it wasn't supposed to be. I emailed shammy shack and was told "any kind of tape will do". I ended up using some double sided carpet tape and the chamois is now on my stick and looks great. But be warned... you are not buying a self adhesive grip!

2.0 out of 5 stars Back to the reliable slazenger for me, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
After reading all the reviews and hype regarding shammy shack grips I purchased this with great anticipation. I've usually used the slazenger chamois but decieded to try a change. From the offset it feels a lot harder with not as much "give" / cushioning. It does not seem to grip as well in wet conditions.
After using it for the latter end of last season and during pre-season I have removed it and gone back to the slazenger chamois.
Gotta say I was a bit disappointed with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shammy, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
Haven't put on stick yet. Arrived quickly - only problem was that I'd not ordered this before and didn't realise that you will also need pvc tape and cotton tape to fix the shammy to stick (thought it worked like tennis grip) so had to place a second order but that arrived 2 days later. Looks good and feels lovely. Nice touch they also put in latest issue of PUSH - hockey magazine which is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars First chamois grip, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
My first purchase of a chamois grip for my daughter's growing love of hockey. The product arrived very promptly with extra freebies in the package which will be added to the Christmas stocking too!
A vibrant blue colour and seems to be of great quality. Instructions for use also included. Many thanks for a great service Shammy Shack.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not self adhesive, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
Maybe I didn't read the information well enough but after this arrived it became clear that I also needed adhesive PVC tape to stick it to the hockey stick. I had assumed it was self-adhesive or that if I needed adhesive tape they would have made it clear. Had to order the adhesive tape and paid postage twice

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Chamois Hockey Stick Grips (Misc.)
I used this to go over the original grip that comes with the stick. I had to wrap it very tight around the handle and then it became slippery when wet. Once it had got wet it left marks over the grip making it look dirty. Overall felt ok in the hand, but the slippinipess let's it down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›