5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
My partner of some 27 years has recently retired and as I knew that I would be presenting his retirement 'do' I prepared a powerpoint of some interesting and varied photos from his (and my) years in medicine.
Published 2 months ago by Duncurin

I ordered this for my mums birthday. I was quite disappointed when it came it did not come in the box shown in the image which I thought it would
Published 9 days ago by caitlin gunning

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 May 2014
Duncurin (Manchester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Moët & Chandon Champagne Impérial Rosé 75cl (Grocery)
I knew that my new partner would also be at this event and I was very keen to mark her arrival as something significant and important. As soon as formalities were drawing to a close, I managed a few more words by way of welcome, and this excellent bottle underscored this beautifully. I deliberated for a little while as to whether the bright pink box and similarly adorned bottle, was the correct approach, but decided ultimately that for the bright intelligent young woman that she is - it was just about perfect.
All in all for marking an occasion, a crucial appointment and the arrival of a special person, I could not have chosen more wisely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value Champagne, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Moët & Chandon Champagne Impérial Rosé 75cl (Grocery)
Moet is an entry level champagne which offers exquisite value for money. The rose expression is delicious & at the price being offered here, definitely worth considering in place of some similarly priced Brut champagnes. It really is the perfect way to cap off any celebration & has become the choice of tipple for Christmas day in our household.

3.0 out of 5 stars I was quite disappointed when it came it did not come in the ..., 20 July 2014

Moët & Chandon Champagne Impérial Rosé 75cl