Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 5 August 2013
To be honest I love the game but the books just leave you speechless their that good I mean it has comedy romance action and sadness the ultimate book I'm so sad Ezio showed at the end but the more was so heartening that I felt I was going to cry it's an amazing and I hope every one likes it the way I do God bless Oliver Bowden and his amazing talents
on 1 February 2014
This had me gripped again. Sublimely laid out story, intelligently written. Heroes, villains and passing characters, sword fighting, politics, intrigue, double crosses, it's all here. The whole series i would highly recommend. But be sure to read in order or you knob at get lost. Black flag next. Cannot wait!!!
on 27 October 2013
Same as the game, but more extra seances (in words obviously) and i think the paperback version is better as you actually get the book and read (also feels good), personally i would play the game, but this is really good if you just want to focus on history and story.
on 25 August 2013
Love the series Assassins Creed they have you gripped to the characters like you know them personally, I bought the book for my son and someone who reads alot these are interesting books and very in depth he didn't want to put them down.
on 28 January 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the book, it ties the story of Ezio up nicely as there are sections which are omitted from the game and it gives a sense of Completion.

A recommended read for every fan of the franchise.
on 12 February 2014
Great read I have let my young boys read it too! Anything to encourage them to read. While there is violence its done in a mostly tasteful way and the main character stands by his morals throughout.
on 5 January 2014
For those who are interested in the game will love the book more. It enables you to picture it in you own way. The book is amazing and Oliver Bowden is clever at turning the game into a book
on 31 January 2013
Really interesting book for who likes fantasy and historical fiction. The novels are predominantly novelizations of the events in the Assassin's Creed games of the same names.
on 7 March 2012
Even though I enjoyed it, these books are only for those who have played the console games. For those people it is a very easy read jogging memories of the wonderful game.
on 5 February 2014
enjoyed reading the whole series of the assassins creed ,looking forward to reading any further issues', hope Oliver Bowden has in mind to write a couple more books.