Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: Large|Colour: Light green|Change
Price:£10.57+ £7.00 shipping

on 29 June 2014
THIS T-SHIRT IS FAKE! THE SYMBOL CAME OUT IN THE WRONG SIDE OF THE SHIRT AND THE MATERIAL IS NOT DRY FIT!!!!!
on 1 June 2015
Having bought several from the same series in different colours I purchased this one. Fits well but I can imagine that any even a little bigger than me would struggle with a medium - medium is usually plenty big enough
on 1 January 2014
the shirt was really good quality, it arrived very quickly, well packaged, has since been worn and washed and no need to iron which is always a plus
on 2 June 2014
A light t shirt perfect for running or football. Really nice colour that is vivid and bright. Material is soft and smooth and is comfortable for long periods of time. Very breathable, doesn't feel too heavy but feels quality.
on 17 May 2016
Appears to be a well-made shirt which hangs nicely. Made from Nike’s ‘Dri-Fit’ material which is supposed to wick sweat away from the body. Has vented side panels for extra ventilation and does appear to absorb perspiration well. Certainly after a good workout in the gym it is absolutely saturated. Seems extremely good value for such a quality article.

Liked it so much I bought another 2 shirts.

PS If you are wondering about the authenticity, from my own research it appears that Nike position their swoosh on the left breast for most shirts (e.g. running), but for football shirts (as this is), it is positioned on the right breast. Presumably because on a football shirt, the club / country emblem is on the left breast.
on 13 January 2014
I have no complaints at all, I love the top, the sizing was perfect and the service of the seller was great. Always a pleasure to buy clothes when everything goes right!
on 6 May 2014
Really happy with this Nike shirt. As you would expect from Nike the quality is excellent. I ordered large which fits perfect and colour is a vibrant red.
I would definitely recommend this and would but myself again.
on 5 August 2014
The shirt might look stylish but I don't rate it practically. Being of synthetic material, I find it hot to wear and even worse when exercising. Rather expensive for its worth. I don't like it.
on 27 May 2015
The overall fit is good, but I purchased a large and the upper chest area is quite restricted. Not to the point of being uncomfortable, but it does restrict full movement at the extremities.
on 9 February 2014
Lovely colour and good fit. Washes and dries within minutes. True to size and would definitely recommend this t.shirt. My husband wears if for playing squash.

See one answered question