5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful shorts
Published on 6 July 2012 by Artemisia

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very high quality
I usually buy my leggings in M&S or Next as they're a good thickness and quality for a decent price but they don't do cycling short length so I went for these instead.

Published 18 months ago by Louise

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful shorts, 6 July 2012
This review is from: ELEGANCE LADIES CYCLING SHORTS LYCRA STRETCHY COTTON ABOVE KNEE ACTIVE SPORT EVERYDAY SHORT LEGGING (Apparel)
As other reviewers said, these are perfect for wearing under skirts and dresses to prevent thigh-rub. They're also good for running and working out. The fabric is smooth and thin, which is fine as it means they're not bulky under your other clothes. Even with a size down for a snug fit, the rise is high enough that my arse isn't hanging out (a common problem with larger sizes), the bottom hems sit nicely just above the kneecap, and they don't ride up or work themselves down as I move about. I could pretty much forget I was wearing them! Very happy with these - I'll definitely buy some more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solution to chub rub, 28 May 2012
Finally a solution to my chub rub nightmare for dresses - these are cool enough to wear under your skirt/dress - just be ready with an explanation if the wind blows!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 July 2014
These are fantastic. Like many women I have problems with soreness from my thighs rubbing together. For the first time in years I have been able to wear long skirts and dresses without worrying about my thighs. They cover all the bits I don't like, and due to their tight fit cannot be seen underneath clothes, even a tight-ish summer dress that I enjoy wearing. Honestly a fantastic investment, as not only am I able to dress for summer but my confidence is way up. Absolutely brilliant value for money, arrived quickly and well packaged. I would recommend these to anybody who also struggles with their thighs at this time of year.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very high quality, 24 July 2013

They're true to size but quite short, at least half way up my thigh and no-where near my knees which I liked as I bought them to wear under skirts and dresses in summer to avoid the dreaded chub rub! They don't show under a knee length dress at all. If you were after a proper length pair of cycling shorts for the gym then these aren't for you.

They washed ok but the inside seam on the legs isn't like a normal pair of leggings and I'm not sure how well it will stand up to the friction of walking. It's already fraying after half a days wear which is pretty poor for something costing £9. They aren't very thick, your cheap market stall quality which is fine if you pay £4 for them but these are a little overpriced I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecellent, 1 Nov. 2012
It came in excellent time, the material quality was good, it was worth every penny, good quality for money. I will be ordering more in the future I am sure. I would reccomend these to a friend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with my purchase, 1 Aug. 2014
With running shorts I am always on the look out for shorts which are not black or grey.
This selection was certainly appealing. I was nervous about the quality but took the plunge anyhow.

I was very pleased with my purchase. A perfect fit, exactly the right shade of blue. I will probably be buying another couple of pairs soon, just to give me some variety in my sports routine.

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful garment, 12 May 2013
Comfortable, reasonable quality, useful, short leggings. Wash well and stop thigh rub when walking or exercising so would recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Shorts, 14 May 2013
Great for wearing in hotter climates, especially as they are so cool and light. They even helped to flatten and smooth my tummy under my dress. The size 16 fitted me perfectly. Good bye!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and very comfortable, 4 Sept. 2014
I bought these for my teenage daughter to wear under her school skirt because it's a kilt style and not always the most modest fit! She was wearing her PE shorts but they're quite thick and not the healthiest option. These fit really well and are much thinner than other shorts. I've bought three pairs now and will happily buy more as she grows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 July 2014
These shorts fit well and feel very comfortable. They are cool to the touch and don't have that nylon feel. I bought them to wear under dresses and they are just the right thickness to serve their purpose but sleek enough for them not to show through in any way with ridges!!

I have since been back and purchased two other pairs!