on 17 April 2012
Makes perfect little snowballs ever time without getting frost bite in your fingers, didn't cost the earth and was a good tool to take skiing to win a snowball fight!
on 14 December 2013
The snow hasnt arrived yet so we havent had the chance to play with it, but I have had it out of the packaging and the quality seems very good. I just hope we get enough snow to enjoy it this year! Cant wait :)
on 13 January 2015
These make awesome snowballs, we went to France for Christmas and got snow on the last but one day. My Son spent hours making snowballs, we used them for buttons on a snowman too.
on 9 December 2014
Bit smaller than I thought, but guess I have big hands. Haven't tried it in the snow yet, but its of sturdy build and should work just fine.
on 17 February 2015
I bought this as a present for my brother's family as they were going skiing. They loved it!
on 19 August 2014
Bought as a gift for kids - they love them.
on 8 January 2015
Everything perfect and as expected. Thanks
on 10 January 2015
Good quality. Very pleased.
on 26 February 2013
Very pleased, good toy to have to make more snowballs for your gun, no need to wait round just shoot shoot shoot
on 24 December 2015