5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Really nice well made watch, fits well and looks great on too. Awesome price and great pressie for Sons 18th. Would recommend.
Published 17 months ago by Biggs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch
I ordered this as an extra Christmas present for my husband and he's generally pleased with it. The watch itself is distinctive and is a nice weight, mainly due to the leather strap. The reason I have not given this. A 5 star is because the second hand doesn't sit straight at the 12 O'clock point.
Published 20 months ago by MRS

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 9 Jan 2013
MRS (benfleet, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ice-Watch Men's Chronograph White Big Leather Strap Watch CH.WE.B.L (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars S****, 2 April 2014
paying over the odds for a fashion watch for my son, Great but the strap ripped showing how poor these items are

Never again

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 16 April 2013
Biggs (hatfield, hertfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Pre-teen son loves his Xmas pressie, 25 Jan 2013
Mr. S. Chauhan (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son for Xmas. He loves the watch. I had originally planned to get a cheaper on with the synthetic strap but this leather one is much better. The face and mechanics of the watch appear to be much better quality than the cheaper models too. All in all, very good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good watch, 10 Jan 2013
Mr. G. Wilkins "monkfish1969" (everywhere) - See all my reviews
Bought this has part of the boxing day offers, never really a fan of this type of watch (plastic) but as there was quite a significant reduction in price, i bought one, and must admit that it is very well made and is quite a large face to it and the leather strap is very good quality, my daughter has seen the watch and i think was contemplating asking for it,but i made it obvious that it was mine, it is a very fashionable item, but do note, it is bright white so keep away from things that may mark the strap....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 10 Jan 2013
I was abit apprehensive about getting a white watch but have to say this looks and feels great. it's on the large side but that's part of its appeal and people notice and comment on how good it looks, highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Present, 4 Jan 2013
This was a Xmas present for my partner and he loves it!!! Got this through the Black Friday specials so great value for money.

Some panic occurred when the gift did not first arrive. Panic set in, thinking lost my money but customer service of Amazon highly praised. Another was dispatched and although again took a little longer to arrive, it did and was the perfect present to give. Not been off my partners wrist since handing it over.

Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic looking watch, 3 Jan 2013
N. J. Gage (UK) - See all my reviews
looking for a large white watch that won't break the bank ? then look no further.....
I have had had the watch just over a week now and very pleased with my purchase.
leather strap is very comfortable, the overall look and feel of the watch is very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Second hand ?, 30 Dec 2012
Yes it's a lovey watch looks smart a bit different to my other 10 watches that I own yes I'm a bit of a watch freak.the problem is the second hand when it's not in use ( chronograph mode ) it point about two seconds before 12 o'clock very annoying, ok keep the chronograph mode working no problem but this will run the battery out quicker, to get the battery changed will be expensive as the watch is waterproof and has to be resealed preferably by ICE. Yes I know that it can be sent back to Amazon but i sent back my wife's Ice watch as the number 6 number fell off and 5 months later still waiting for a replacement. At this price the watch should be perfect but there you go it's not always the case the more you pay the better the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars White Ice Watch, 28 Dec 2012
I bought this Ice watch, with leather strap, as a surprise Xmas gift for my husband. He was thrilled with it. Fantastic sturdy watch & value for money.