5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dog jumper
My westle is getting on in years and has stiff joints. I brought this jumper to keep her warm during the cold months ahead. It fits very well going just passed her back down to her tail. Looks good and very easy to put on and off.
Published 15 months ago by L.Timmins

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice sweater..
This is quite big for my Yorkie if you are going to buy get small, for small dog.. Cute though..
Published 4 months ago by Christine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dog jumper, 29 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars knitted jumper, 27 Sept. 2013
this fits my pug well nice and soft and stretchy as pugs have thick necks and chubby bodies hard to find coat to fit might sorten a bit otherwise pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
I love this jumper. It fits my smallish Jack Russell perfectly! Very warm and good quality. See pic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little jumper, 9 Dec. 2013
Hilx "Hilx" (London, England) - See all my reviews
I like it; my dog likes it; my partner is not too embarrassed to walk the dog when she's wearing it; people in the street oooo and ahhhh. Everybody wins.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 13 Sept. 2013
Nice and roomy, looks like a school sweater. The design is good, and it doesn't look 'sissy'. Good value for money to.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 18 Dec. 2013
love this cute pink jumper for my little chi, the XS is actually bigger than expected its a little loose on her usually I buy a small but after reading the other reviews I got a size smaller. its nice and long too which you dont get with alot of doggy clothes I find.

great product fast delivery, keeping my little one nice and snug :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little jumper, 8 July 2014
Love it and my dog looks even more handsome! I bought it because my Yorkist cross gets clipped and it has stopped his shivers from the cold and looks great on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sweater, looks great and is comfortable for the dog too, 18 July 2014
Very cute sweater for my dog, i like how it makes him look so smart and Harry-Potter-esque. Would suggest perhaps getting a smaller size than what your dog measures to be because it was a little long and a little big for my maltese (plus the material can stretch and expand a little). Word of caution... KEEP IT AWAY FROM YOUR DOG, because it's a delicate garment and my dog sure enjoyed playing with (read: biting) it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Feb. 2015
Perfect fit for my Jug dog.. I think she's pleased?! Love to see it in more colours.. We like red..;-))

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 13 May 2014
Pipkin runs to me when he sees me pick this up and runs away when I try to take it off when we get home, he obviously finds it very comfortable. He is a little chunky but this is easy to get on and off, it washes well and I highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›