Colour Name: Pink|Size: L|Change
Price:£5.74 - £19.08

on 29 December 2013
My westle is getting on in years and has stiff joints. I brought this jumper to keep her warm during the cold months ahead. It fits very well going just passed her back down to her tail. Looks good and very easy to put on and off.
on 15 January 2015
I love this jumper. It fits my smallish Jack Russell perfectly! Very warm and good quality. See pic.
review image
on 27 September 2013
this fits my pug well nice and soft and stretchy as pugs have thick necks and chubby bodies hard to find coat to fit might sorten a bit otherwise pleased
on 9 December 2013
I like it; my dog likes it; my partner is not too embarrassed to walk the dog when she's wearing it; people in the street oooo and ahhhh. Everybody wins.
on 26 November 2013
This is the only dog coat/jumper so far, ordered be me off the internet, that has actually been the size quoted, and has also turned up on time (or, indeed, at all) in the post. It is a brighter pink than the picture shows, so doesn't have the pretty lilac tinge shown on my screen, but the dog liked it, it fitted, is cosy and machine washable. It doesn't say what the yarn is made of, which is a shame, as I have a habit of shrinking things, but I've yet to wash it. I ordered the small for a fair sized miniature poodle, and the jumper is easy to get on, and quite roomy. I may order one in the other colour.
on 13 September 2013
Nice and roomy, looks like a school sweater. The design is good, and it doesn't look 'sissy'. Good value for money to.
on 18 December 2013
love this cute pink jumper for my little chi, the XS is actually bigger than expected its a little loose on her usually I buy a small but after reading the other reviews I got a size smaller. its nice and long too which you dont get with alot of doggy clothes I find.

great product fast delivery, keeping my little one nice and snug :)
on 8 July 2014
Love it and my dog looks even more handsome! I bought it because my Yorkist cross gets clipped and it has stopped his shivers from the cold and looks great on!
on 18 July 2014
Very cute sweater for my dog, i like how it makes him look so smart and Harry-Potter-esque. Would suggest perhaps getting a smaller size than what your dog measures to be because it was a little long and a little big for my maltese (plus the material can stretch and expand a little). Word of caution... KEEP IT AWAY FROM YOUR DOG, because it's a delicate garment and my dog sure enjoyed playing with (read: biting) it.
on 13 November 2015
Your sizes are all wrong!! I ordered a medium jumper for my dog who has a medium harness, this jumper was too long in the back size, so I ordered a small, the same jumper from the same company, but this one was smaller along the back but the wool was knitted a lot looser so it was baggy around the neck and legs. My dog is LaChon, the size of a westee. So I was a bit disappointed in my purchases!!