Price:£19.99 - £24.99

on 11 April 2012
I ordered these as I wanted something for warmer weather but also that didn't leave me feeling too 'exposed'. They are perfect for that and a really good fit (but see below re sizing). The back pocket is also really handy - just about big enough for a mobile phone. My only minor criticism is that the sizes come up really small. I'm normally a size 10, sometimes an 8 but the small size was far too tight. I ended up with a medium which fits perfectly.
on 7 May 2012
really pleased with these.. already got two pairs.. a bit tight so watch out - small is realllly small. arrived in time.
on 29 May 2012
Great price and fitted really well but there was a big problem with them......you can see through them !!!So be aware.
on 17 February 2012
Nice item, prompt delivery. Good value for money. Great for everyday training. Initially mine were little tight below knee but I don't even notice once I'm out running :-)
on 21 August 2012
I bought these running tights ahead of a race for life event. They gave me the confidence to run for longer than I would have done without them. Whether they actually enhanced my performance or just made me try harder I am not exactly sure. They are very comfortable and get compliments every time I wear them in the gym!!!
on 15 June 2013
These were bought as a present for my wife. She finds them very comfortable and this is the second pair she has had which in my book is a good recommendation.
on 15 August 2012
Very good product. Small sizing though so order larger than you usually do. I'm a 10/12 and ordered the large which fit great.
on 24 May 2012
I bought the black tight with yellow piping. I found it absolutely comfortable and great fitting! And your underwear does not show through.
But I also agree with other reviewers that said that the sizing do come small. I should have bought a size Small in Asics as I am a UK 10 - EURO 38 for trousers/jeans, just in the "middle" of it (not towards an 8, and definately not towards a 12), and the size Medium fitted as a glove. I can totally understand how a Small would have stretched all the stitchings... So I'm very thankful to those reviewers for their input, and want to reinforce this info for other customers.
Other than that, I absolutely love these tights, they have a lovely design and are so comfortable, great for the warmer weather!