5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit (once you get the right size!)
Published on 11 April 2012 by Running Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Aspics ladies shorts
Great price and fitted really well but there was a big problem with them......you can see through them !!!So be aware.
Published on 29 May 2012 by happy aunty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit (once you get the right size!), 11 April 2012
This review is from: Asics Women's Knee Tight (Sports Apparel)
I ordered these as I wanted something for warmer weather but also that didn't leave me feeling too 'exposed'. They are perfect for that and a really good fit (but see below re sizing). The back pocket is also really handy - just about big enough for a mobile phone. My only minor criticism is that the sizes come up really small. I'm normally a size 10, sometimes an 8 but the small size was far too tight. I ended up with a medium which fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 May 2012
Veronika Brcic "veronique" (croatia) - See all my reviews
really pleased with these.. already got two pairs.. a bit tight so watch out - small is realllly small. arrived in time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Aspics ladies shorts, 29 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Running tights, 17 Feb 2012
Shaun Miller (kent uk) - See all my reviews
Nice item, prompt delivery. Good value for money. Great for everyday training. Initially mine were little tight below knee but I don't even notice once I'm out running :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics, 15 Jun 2013
These were bought as a present for my wife. She finds them very comfortable and this is the second pair she has had which in my book is a good recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Women's Knee Tight - Black/Raven, 21 Aug 2012
I bought these running tights ahead of a race for life event. They gave me the confidence to run for longer than I would have done without them. Whether they actually enhanced my performance or just made me try harder I am not exactly sure. They are very comfortable and get compliments every time I wear them in the gym!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Asics running tights, 15 Aug 2012
Very good product. Small sizing though so order larger than you usually do. I'm a 10/12 and ordered the large which fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! But watch out for the sizing, 24 May 2012
This review is from: Asics Women's Knee Tight (Sports Apparel)
I bought the black tight with yellow piping. I found it absolutely comfortable and great fitting! And your underwear does not show through.
But I also agree with other reviewers that said that the sizing do come small. I should have bought a size Small in Asics as I am a UK 10 - EURO 38 for trousers/jeans, just in the "middle" of it (not towards an 8, and definately not towards a 12), and the size Medium fitted as a glove. I can totally understand how a Small would have stretched all the stitchings... So I'm very thankful to those reviewers for their input, and want to reinforce this info for other customers.
Other than that, I absolutely love these tights, they have a lovely design and are so comfortable, great for the warmer weather!

Asics Women's Knee Tight