on 20 June 2012
We love this coffee and would strongly recommend it. It is full of flavor and mellow as you'd expect from 100% Arabica beans. What's more it comes from a true Fairtrade company that only works with small producers and genuinely supports their community.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 March 2013
This is a very nice coffee for all day drinking, strong enough to keep you going but smooth without a bitter after taste. Anyone with a bean to cup machine should give this Fairtrade coffee a try.
on 13 February 2013
Hubby loved this coffee - strong - happy to purchase again - smells lovely - fresh coffee - can't beat it!
on 27 April 2016
The coffee is lovely but when I saw it in Waitrose for half the price I felt let down by Amazon.
on 21 February 2015
Quite a high roast coffee. Obviously good quality, but not my favourite.
Have had two other brands of this coffee so I know to avoid it. If you like
Machu Picchu then it's a very good brand and being organic is now getting rarer.
on 13 January 2014
I usually buy at a Fair trade shop or supermarket but this was a really good offer. Cafe Direct always deliver great quality at a fair price for the consumer and the producer
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 17 March 2014
I use these beans in my Gaggia Brera Bean to Cup Coffee Machine. They give a perfect crema and have a rich chocolate/nutty taste without any bitterness.

Don't find them weak as one reviewer said, and I like a very strong coffee.

One pack fills the bean hopper so all in all spot on for us.

Highly recommended.
on 13 January 2015
Unless you're going to a hand roaster, this is about the best I've tried. Can't find it locally with any regularly so I bulk buy when I can.

This is a mild coffee bean, perfect for bean to cup machines and all day drinking. great aroma a slightly bitter after cocoa after taste and not so strong that that you get the jitters after a few cups.

best for long black or macchiato,
on 3 November 2015
i've been drinkingg this high quality coffee for years now and love it. I have nightmares sometimes that it becomes unavailable. I buy 6 bags at a time. brew it and add it to a jug with a teaspoon of organic coconut oil, a splash of milk, blend and enjoy!
on 21 December 2013
this was well received, and was opened before Xmas! I purchased it because it is rude to give a coffee grinder and not give beans to grind in it. I am not a fan of Peruvian coffee, but it's fair trade and organic, and I am not the one drinking it.