on 6 March 2012
I use this inside and out. It makes for delicious stir frys and is the best moisturiser I have ever come across.
on 5 August 2012
I have used Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 200 g as a Hair treatment during and after sunbathing and swimming, as a skin moisturiser before and after sunbathing with fantastic results - supersoft conditioned hair and smooth skin.

I have used this oil instead of butter or cooking oil, in recipies in place of oil or butter. There is a vague coconut flavour, but not artificial in taste or smell.

These jars are very economical as a little goes a long way due to the solid state melting to a liquid as it touches the skin.

Really copes well with being used as a frying oil.

Overall, I will buy this product as a staple for my storecupboard now I have discovered its quality and verstatility.
on 13 August 2012
Great product, the quality of this oil from the Philippines is really good, and has so many practical uses for skin, hair, also as a food product.
on 26 July 2013
Oil is lovely - great quality - good price - very happy with the size of jar - will definitely order more - thoroughly recommend this product.
on 24 October 2013
I use this as a moisturiser on my skin and also on my hair. It leaves my skin very soft and is wonderful on my dry ,grey hair. It really gives it a shine. It lasts for ages as you only need to use a very small amount, especially on you hair.
on 30 December 2012
Excellent for use in cooking or on hair and body. Google 101 uses for coconut oil.Everyone should use this wonderful product!
on 9 February 2014
A great item to add to your daily diet. Try it and see. Use it cooking, as a moisturiser, medicinally. Amazing stuff!!!!
on 28 May 2015
Superb product. Coconut oil is an all-round good guy for so many ailments. Those who suffer from dementia would benefit from this. People with psoriasis can use it topically. Those who have a slow thyroid would do well to use this too. It has so many uses! Cook with it, fry with it or take it internally.

Do the research and see if you could benefit from this absolutely essential product. Great price, quick delivery too!
on 10 December 2012
I use this oil for cooking - you don't need much so go easy and I keep another pot by my bed to use as a moisuriser and nail conditioner before sleep
on 22 June 2014
I love this oil and I am now on my 4th jar. The item arrived quickly and well packaged.
I use this for everything, cooking, on my skin and also on my hair. When using in my hair I warm up a small amount in the microwave for about 30 seconds and then comb it through. I then leave it for about 20 minutes before rinsing. It rinses out with no residue remaining and makes my hair nice and soft.