5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and low GI, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Squeezy Agave Syrup Light 250 ml (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I tried this as I am having to cut down sugar due to blood sugar problems. This is great it tastes nice and is good in hot drinks, porridge and fab on pancakes! Very sweet so a little goes a long way :)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and sweet, 3 Aug 2013
B. Ayala "BettAT" (London) - See all my reviews
I bought it to make my diet more paleo, more natural. I do not use much sugar in my diet anyway, but I prepared a strawberry sorbet at home, and it sweetened it very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Low GI and organic, 1 Jun 2014
I have started using Agave as it has a low GI for those of us watching our sugar intake. In addition I tend to use it when making seed bars because it makes a better tasting seed bar than honey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Feb 2014
Good value for money. Taste was not as sweet as honey. Good in recipes for homemade vegan chocolate. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent instead of sugar, 5 Dec 2013
Better on the stomach than sweetners or sugar. Great in any hot drink or on ice cream, cereal and puddings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, 21 Nov 2013
I really liked the sweet taste of this Agave syrup and I will now use to a healthy alternative sweetener

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent sugar substitute, 14 July 2013
Arrived a little sticky due to poor packaging. I use this product in beverages & it works very well, I was thinking of taking some on holiday, but am now a little wary after receiving slightly leaking bottles..

5.0 out of 5 stars An effective sweetner, 12 Oct 2013
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
As I am diabetic we tend to use Agave Syrup as a sweetener because its glycemic index rating is much lower than conventional sugar sweeteners. We have tried a number of brands of Agave syrup but particularly like this Biona Organic Light version as it is ideal for sweetening tea, coffee, cereals etc. which is our main requirement. If you were going to use Agave syrup in cooking cakes etc. I'd be inclined to use a darker heavier version. The flavour of this Biona version is good without any significant after taste and because you don't need very much to noticeably sweeten food and drink a 250ml pack lasts quite a long time.

I believe Agave syrup makes a significant contribution to my blood sugar management and this version by Biona tastes better than most we've tried. Recommended.

Biona Organic Squeezy Agave Syrup Light 250 ml (Pack of 3)
9.57