5.0 out of 5 stars Great wireless keyboard and mouse
Published on 12 April 2012 by bootneck02

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice design let down by poor quality
Published 21 months ago by G. Forrest

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wireless keyboard and mouse, 12 April 2012
Well after spilling a gin and tonic over my keyboard and after trying to dry it out and after that the keys stuck in and the keyboard was unusable, so on to Amazon on the wife's PC to get a replacement one. Usualy I have ether a Logitech or a Cherry but after looking on the site I spyed this one going at a discount price of 24-99 and thought although I had not heard of Perixx brand before it was worth a try. I ordered it on Easter Saturday on Easter Monday evening I recieved a email saying it had been dispatched and today Thursday 12/04/2012 it arrived very well packed by Amazon and earlier than expected as I had the free super saver delivery, well done Amazon. Well now what about the Periduo-703B keyboard mouse bundle. The Keyboard is 46cm long and 14cm wide is piano black and the keys are mat black powered by 2 AAA batteries,the mouse is piano black powered by 2 AA batteries. The wirless reciever is pluged directly into a USB and is is about 4 cm long. The installation is dead easy as it is plug and play, but includer in the bundle is a CD with extras. The quality of the equipment is in my opinion as good or better than other major manufactures in other words should I have another acccident with a gin and tonic I wouldent hesitate purchase another one of these.

I have been using it all day now and have to say this keyboard is the best keyboard and mouse I have used including more expencive ones I have had including the last one I spilt my G7T over. The mouse is very comfortable and accurate, all in all one of the best value purchases I have made from Amazon. I have only complaint and that is that Amazon hid it on page 6 on the site and I had to search for it and nearly bought a Logitech but I am glad I saw the first two reviews. Please Mr Amazon please don't hide this great bit of kit so far down the pages as it deserves better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice design let down by poor quality, 15 Oct 2012
G. Forrest (Ilkley, UK) - See all my reviews
I particularly wanted a wireless keyboard set with chiclet keys and I wasn't disappointed with this when I unpacked it. The design is very elegant and the piano black looks really nice. Problem was that the control key on the keyboard was not working, which was a real pest as my KVM switch is controlled by this key. I flagged this up to Perixx and they said they were out of stock so I had to wait for a month for a replacement - I had to send the USB dongle back to Germany at my cost before they would release the replacement. The new box duly arrived and I then discovered that while the keyboard worked the mouse behaved extremely erratically with the pointer on the screen moving all over the place. No amount of configuration or suggestions from Perixx could fix this and therefore the replacement was unusable. Perixx want me to send the whole lot back before I get a replacement. Given the cost of postage I am going to cut my losses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wireless keyboard and mouse - Great for those with RSI, 24 April 2012
I bought this as I liked the look of the keyboard. It is less chunky than other styles and more tactile. I have had problems with minor RSI in the past so have been on the look out for something which will be gentler on my hands. This product is fantastic for that - I find it much nicer and gentler to use than standard keyboards. The mouse is also fantastic. I think this is a great product and would highly recommend it. It is also really solid and not 'plasticy' or flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A search completed, 24 Feb 2013
Mr. M. Cawsey "flagpole@lechlade.com" (At the head of the Thames) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perixx PERIDUO-703W UK, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set - Full Size - Piano White - 2.4G - Up to 10 Meters Operating Range - Chiclet Key Design - Branded Batteries Included - 128 Bit AES Encryption - UK Layout (Accessory)
At last a keyboard where I can see the letters on the keys. Easy to instal. a pleasure to use. The installation disc was not needed.
A great keyboartd

5.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for value and found excellence., 1 Mar 2012
Mr. C. Allen (Belfast, N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
I was jealous of everyone in work using the new style Mac keyboards and was fed up with my own noisy, full size PC keyboard, so I started searching for a good replacement component that had to be wireless, had to be good looking and had to have the UK/Windows keyboard layout.
It took me months to find the right thing 'cos I think this is a brand new product, and I'm very glad I didn't buy the previous best option as this keyboard and mouse set are both brilliant value for money and sexy to look at. In use the keys are responsive and well laid out and the mouse gives accurate and smooth tracking.

Win.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the right buttons, 14 May 2013
pepemia (scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Very good keyboard , that's easy to instal and reliable to use. Looks very stylish and I have used it for the last 7 months with no problems . It does need 4 AAA batteries but I have only had to replace theses once . The little mouse with it is a little boxy but works well and the nice shiny surface of the keyboard means its easy to clean .
I especially like the fact it's sturdy and doesn't have adjustment legs as these broke on my old keyboard .
Very reliable , stylish and worth every penny .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sleek and Robust Desktop, 6 Feb 2013
You can tell just from the weight of the keyboard even before batteries that it's going to be pretty well built for it's price. The keys have a nice bounce to them. The multimedia buttons work great with iTunes. You can skip, pause play and stop and even open iTunes from the keyboard as well as my computer, the calculator and your standard volume up, down and mute keys. The "Chiclet" style keys mean pressing wrong key should happen less often. No problem setting it up. Put in the USB connector, put in the batteries and because wireless keyboards and mice all the use a specific unique frequency, it connects straight away. The only thing i need to get used to is how flat the mouse it feel very nice in my hand, holding it with my whole palm, feeling like i've got a decent grip on it. I was worried about the "@" button being swapped in the picture but if you're ordering a UK layout, it comes exactly like any other keyboard you've used with the "@" sign two keys from the enter key.

Great keyboard, especially for it's price.

10/10, would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain!, 9 Jan 2013
I must say I wasn't expecting a great deal from a wireless deskset costing under 25. I purchased this primarily because of the keyboard looks, hopeful that the keys wouldn't be too rubbery, like a previous set from Aldi. This thing is amazing! Very solid, excellent responsive keys, good travel and pressure feeling. Huge space between keys, all laid out nicely and it is white! - well off white and slightly cream really. I wasn't too fussed about the mouse in the pictures but it works very well, has a good solid feel and the scroll wheel is a joy to use. It could be better ergonomically but on the plus side it will be equally useful for righties and lefties. Overall I am extremely pleased with this set and would indeed recommend Perixx to all and sundry on the back of this.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT BUT WHERE IS THE ON OFF SWITCH?, 7 Jan 2013
Mme Margarete Marey (FRANCE (EX UK)) - See all my reviews
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS COMBI SET AND AM IN AGREEMENT WITH OTHER REVIEWS THAT IT IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT.
THE ONLY FRUSTRATION IS THAT I CANNOT FIND ANY WAY OF TURNING OFF THE MOUSE OR KEYBOARD OTHER THAN BY REMOVING THE BATTERIES, WHICH IS RATHER A NUISANCE.
THE AMAZON DESCRIPTION STATES 'WITH ON/OFF SWITCH' - SO WHERE IS IT/WHERE ARE THEY?
THE 'USER INSTRUCTIONS' ARE ABSOLUTELY MINIMAL AND NO HELP, AND THE PERIXX WEBSITE SUPPORT PAGE AND Q&A FACILITY ARE NO HELP EITHER - NO INTERACTION AND NO FACILITY FOR CONTACTING THEM.
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A 'SECRET' WAY OF TURNING OFF THE EQUIPMENT DO PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE UNDER REVIEWS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Software Developer says +1, 20 Nov 2012
Mr. Lee Oades (Pewsey, Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm a software developer and I find that I'm very fussy about keyboards. I need the keys to have a nice feel, have just about the right amount of travel, but also that the ctrl, alt, shift, arrow keys, etc etc are all in the right place and the keyboard manufacturer hasn't decided to make them different sizes or move them around.

After a few months of using this keyboard every day, I can say that it is excellent. The usb receiver needs to be in a powered usb port - so either on the computer itself or on a powered hub.

The mouse is perfectly functional - less remarkable but still good. The rolly wheel thing has a good notchy click to it.

Highly recommend it. In fact, I'm writing this because I just recommended it to a friend!