on 17 January 2013
Can't believe a sixties album has the Manfred Mann hit missing! But still some great stuff on this album. Great for the old sixties night.
on 31 March 2013
Excellent value for money I re visited my youth it's all there fresh and clear and mind blowing memories
on 26 August 2013
Very good if you like the music from this decade.. The price is very good and you can delete the ones you don't like..
on 26 January 2013
Excellent Value for money. Superb set of early sixties records, brings back wonderful memories of my youth. I like it.
on 7 March 2013
happy with album some good songs on it some i havnt heard before really enjoyed listening to it thank you
on 25 September 2013
This was bought for a party and does have a good mix of songs on it - it worked well for the party.
on 9 February 2013
There is nothing to dislike about 100 greatist 60's hits. The tracks bring back memories of songs that I haven't heard for 50 years. There are the well known and the little gems that make this the best 60's music you could ever want.
on 3 October 2013
I rated 100 Greatest 60's Hits with 5 stars as it is a very good compilation. An extremely good selection of artists and songs with a very clear sound to them. Yes, a very good slice of 60's music which I highly recommend.
on 13 May 2014
Very good value but there are some songs I didn't know and I wouldn't class them under greatest hits. Having said that at 4p per song one can't grumble and there are lots of good songs in the 100.
on 25 July 2014
Even if you're not a child of the 60's, these tracks will be a pleasure to listen to. If you are a child of the 60's this compilation will bring back so many memories. Wonderful!