on 24 July 2014
I bought this for a friend of mine and he said that he was thrilled with it, so I can only pass his comments on to everybody, as I have not used it myself.
on 10 September 2013
I brought this to a festival and loved it. It's very light for it's size and fit easily in my coat pocket. The funnel is very handy. Great value for money!
on 7 October 2012
It's a nice design and easy to hold. The funnel is a great help and not something you usually get.
Makes a nice gift. My nephew was delighted with it.
on 7 April 2014
Got three of these as gifts and one for myself. Great size and holds a good measure, well six actually. Great for a long day out or to share the contents.
on 28 January 2013
The item is very well-priced and certainly does the job. If you want a hip flask for taking spirits outdoors to sporting events and the like then this is ideal. If, however, you are looking to purchase the item as a gift then I suggest you look at more expensive models as this is very cheaply made and lightweight. The funnel is very good however.
on 16 October 2014
What can I say, its good price , the funnel makes filling it easy and it makes your booze portable, what more can I say, it does what it says on the tin
on 9 May 2014
I bought this as a present for my nephew for his 30th,he really loved it .The delivery was quick and was as stated so i would recommend this for buying.
on 23 March 2016
Should of ordered the next size down as I didn't understand the sizes but happy with it any way good quality arrived on time let the merry times begin.
on 11 February 2013
Very pleased with this purchase, the funnel is extremely useful too. Nicely finished and would recommend to anyone looking for this type of product.
on 5 November 2015
Disappointed because although the flask itself is fine, it would of been better if the funnel which it was advertised as coming with actually did.