5.0 out of 5 stars Powerpoint 2010 for Dummies is brill!
Published on 29 Nov. 2010 by sewcrazy

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of intelligent money
I am not this much of a dummy. Stupid patronising humour made this book impossible to get through and find what I wanted to know. And the Kindle version was not at all user friendly. VERY disappointed.
Published 22 months ago by JennyZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerpoint 2010 for Dummies is brill!, 29 Nov. 2010
Years ago I was IT literate as I used a PC everyday to produce powerpoints and spreadsheets etc. Time passed, I changed jobs and no longer needed to produce these kinds of documents as frequently. Technology moved on and I forgot stuff. Frustrated that the kids know more than I do, I decided I better get with it FAST! This brilliant book has allowed me to do just that. Still don't feel an expert, but much more confident. The easy to use index makes looking things up so easy. Easy to follow, idiot (and dummy!) proof instructions in idiot and dummy speak - just what I need. Saves you bothering other people all the time. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book purchase, 14 Jan. 2012
I'm a college Lecturer and bought this book to help me create better looking PowerPoints for my lessons. It was a great purchase, as I've discovered so much within the pages that I know will help make my next Powerpoint dazzle and shine. The book also reveals some fantastic tips that you can use and many I didn't realise existed. I thought my PowerPoint skills were quite good until I bought this book. How wrong I was! Like other 'For Dummies' books, this is a recommended buy and I can't see how anyone would be disappointed by buying a copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid, 30 May 2011
firebear62 (Leeds, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
A very informative, and easy to use book explaining the many functions and possibilities of powerpoint.
I'm a novice at powerpoint, and already it's been invaluable in helping me create better powerpoint presentations.
It is good for beginners as well as those who actually know what they are doing.
A splendid reference book aimed at every level.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good resource for studying for MOS exam, 13 Feb. 2014
I knew nothing about PowerPoint before getting this book or enrol lung in MOS course. Found it to be very useful to know and it would impresss others that don't know PowerPoint. Book is a good enrichment and will be helpful in studying for the MOS exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 3 May 2014
Needed guidance. ordered this book, did exactly what is says on the cover, a guide for a dummy, job done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all Levels, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
Easy to read and understand, love the tongue in cheek way its written. Have also downloaded to my kindle for ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars PPt 2010 for Dummies, 22 Sept. 2012
Wonderful book, so glad I bought it - it is a great reference book, simple explanations - I knew nothing about powerpoint before I began reading and although I will probably never make wonderfully professional presentations, I now feel competent to put together slides with embedded video clips and visual effects in quick and simple ways: I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who wants to begin PowerPoint and knows nothing about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
As usual good book, thought the content could go further

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of intelligent money, 13 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning book, 6 Oct. 2014
Clear, precise and very user friendly

PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies