4.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy W case
For the price it's a good case. It fits the Galaxy W and provides a good level of protection. Free stylus is also useful.
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by Tg44

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Disappointment
I have had flip cases for other phones before. Is it too stupid to expect that the case will actually hold the phone in? That seems to be a basic. The leather on this case is good. The magnetic catch excellent. The trouble is that as soon as you lean the phone towards you it will fall out! There is nothing to hold the phone in. It fails the basic test...
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by Pete Snowdon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Disappointment, 12 Jan 2012
Pete Snowdon (North Yorks UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Supergets® Samsung Galaxy W I8150 Black Top Flip PU Leather Case Cover Skin Shell, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth (Electronics)

It's not a case. It affords no protection. Am I mad or is the rest of the world?

Pete Snowdon

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold the phone tightly, 11 Feb 2012
Nice and simple design, but as mentioned in another review, the case does not hold the phone with confidence, especially when holding the case face down. Granted that is not one would do most of the time, but I still did not feel very comfortable with it and decided to get a different case.

Protective screen is fine, and stylus is regular though too big to carry around with the phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have listened, 3 Feb 2012
I should have listened to the other review! As a gardener i wanted to protect what is a quite expensive phone, so I bought this product. It fitted snuggly, appeared to protect the screen however when you hastily get the 'protected' phone out of your pocket and open it up the phone drops out of the holder and onto the floor in this case my kitchen floor -doesnt this defeat the object of trying to protect it?????

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy this product., 18 Mar 2012
I bought this case 2 months back. Only and only positive is it came with screen protector which is not a big deal. You can get it everywhere.

Following is what my experience is

1. Quality - Cheap
2. Can not hold the phone properly.
3. Doesn't look good

DON'T GO FOR IT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy W case, 6 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a cover for my phone, 6 April 2014
I chose this cover for my phone as a back up to the other cover I ordered I was quite pleased with the quality of the item although a little plain. good choice though

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and strong, 28 Feb 2014
Covers my mobile and looks nice. This is only place where I could buy cover for this old model of phone, so I am extremely happy. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy W18150 Black Flip PU Cover, 17 Feb 2014
This case was perfect for the phone. It was ordered and delivered speedily and was well worth the price. It also came with stylus and screen saver which was extra to the item ordered but very welcome.

1.0 out of 5 stars not delivered, 28 Sep 2013
Unable to rate something that was not available in white.
Funds were refunded. My wife is very dissapointed that there was no stock after placing order.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is broke already, 30 July 2013
It is less than a month old and it is broke already, on the last case it fitted the other way up in the case witch made it easier to use

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›