4.6 out of 5 stars2,273
Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard Edition|Change
Price:£17.50+ Free shipping

on 25 September 2013
The last GTA game I played more than a day or two was GTA III. I tried to get into GTA VC and SA but they never really did it for me. I grew up on GTA I, II and London.

When GTA V came out and with the constant begging from my little brother. I bought it for him and ended up playing it more than he has.

It is th first since GTA III (I completed that game when I was 12) that I have truly been addicted to the storyline.

After giving it a google I learnt that GTA IV and V are an unofficial "reboot" of the series and are supposed to have no official connection to all of the previous gamess. Now am digging out GTA IV to give it chance too !
on 27 October 2013
I'm one of those odd people that has never played any of the previous GTA games, so I came into this with no real expectations at all.

Pro's:
Trevor
Beautiful open world
3 hilarious characters to play
Great script
Trevor
Mad heists
And of course the driving.. which is superb.
Did I say Trevor?

Con's
Flying planes is a bit hit or miss for someone like me who's a casual gamer... although I seem to have no problem with helicopters.

All in all a fantastic game, I've not dipped into the multiplayer as I know it's had issues. It sounds like they're sorting those problems out as each day passes.
on 12 June 2016
Great product Great game said game was good used it's better than that could be new
on 4 June 2016
Absolute must have game. Still playing it non stop to this day- you need to get it.
on 30 April 2014
Looks new Feels new Is new and for all i can say its a five out of five a must have
on 14 October 2013
GTA 5 is a very good game, it is fun to play, I like playing it. Im playing it now.
on 22 January 2016
delivery was quick as expected, way better quality than the one I received before.
on 29 May 2015
Very good, come in perfect condition and i love it, i would highly recommend this
on 26 September 2014
what's to say you either like the game or not it does what it says on the box lol
on 19 October 2013
Story line to the game is brilliant! Graphics and game details are the best in any game I've played on!