5.0 out of 5 stars Great little satchel
Had already purchased the satchel in Camel, which for £43 I was pleased with but I must say I much prefer this one.

Published 9 months ago by Mrs Anita Gadd

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance
If you want a definition of style over substance all you need to see is this bag.

Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by Reginaldo

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, 30 Nov. 2012

I love Fly London boots and thought a new bag would go a treat. Well it arrived today & disappointed doesn't really get the point across. The bag is so small it's not practical for daily use yet its not an evening bag either. There are no compartments or zips on the inside & for £85 I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more.
Yes it's well made, nice leather I has no real practical use & for an extra few quid I could have had a new pair of Fly London boots and not this waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little satchel, 18 July 2014

The quality was far better than I expected and at a bargain price. Other customers have said that the bag is too small but I knew what to expect because I had already seen it in a local shop. I find it quite big enough for a large purse and also a phone in a case, car keys ect.

Overall all I was say this was an excellent purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars bummed, 4 Jun. 2014
I've loved every pair of London Fly shoes and boots I've put on my foot.
I took a punt on the bag and am extremely disappointed - it's tiny.
The dimensions should be posted with the product online.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good run around bag, 18 April 2014
I wanted a good quality smallish Satchel to wear cross body when running around in London etc. Most satchels are quite big and expensive if they are leather. Have to admit, I did feel guilty when I opened up the package and thought it was not much bag for £89 however, I am converted. The leather is good and it is good for the bare essentials if travelling light. The only thing I would criticise, is that it has no compartments so annoying as all your 'bits' are rolling about at the bottom of the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and petite!, 15 Jun. 2014
Love this bag…..warning…..it is small. Fits my purse, mobile, diary and lipstick and that is about it. Good not to have a bulging bag though!

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Fly London bag, 12 Mar. 2014
A great looking bag. Colour appears more blue online, in reality it has a green tinge to it. I like it nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 May 2014
I love this satchel bag, that's exactly what i wanted. Perfect quality , perfect size. Not too big not too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars mags, 29 Mar. 2013
delivery arrived before due date.lovely bag and would recommend this product great for every day use,good comments and asked where i bought it from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag for most occasions, 30 April 2015
What a great bag. Size as expected, not too big and not too small. Quality is high and I have had lots of good comments and enquiries regarding where I purchased the bag. The price I paid would be hard to match.

3.0 out of 5 stars Annie Blue Satchell, 15 Jan. 2013
Disappointed that the fastenings are poppers and the buckles are only for decoration but leather good quality and colour good..