on 10 April 2013
Poor quality product that didn't actually work. To be fair I did get my money back, but as. I needed the charger there and then I had to buy a full price lead from Curry,s.
on 8 April 2013
WARNING! This will not fit your TomTom which requires the much thinner fitting. This is falsely advertised as aTomTom charger so don't be fooled.
on 20 June 2012
Bought this for a 3 year old XL, as the original tomtom charger fell apart. This one didn't fit snugly into the base of the XL until I removed a couple of the plastic fins next to the wire with a stanley knife (easy to do). Apart from this it works fine, especially for the price.
on 12 March 2013
Just like the Tom Tom charger, the lead is shorter, which for me in my Peugeot 207 is better.

This is a replacement for my old charger as the connection broke at the male to female part (I don't know the name of it, the. The bit you put in the tom tom) failing to charge

Highlight is the lead is shorter. and is almost identical to the originall
on 20 December 2013
Advertised as a Tom Tom Charger. It isn't. It is a copy. It may work but the wire is about half the length of the original. Not long enough to reach the windscreen in my car.
Cost £1.49 but with £1.95 postage non refundable it's not worth the cost to return, I'll just buy a genuine one from a reputable retailer.

Sorely disappointed.
on 20 July 2013
This lead is nearly 16 inches (40 cm)shorter than the Tom Tom lead, and therefore unusable on my VW Passat. Original Tom Tom lead was 61 inches(155 cm). No length given in description of this 'replacement'. I threaded the old one behind the dashboard, but this one would have to drape across the steering wheel.
on 25 March 2014
Item as described and arrived quickly. Was beginning to think I would have to purchase a new charger as original just stopped working and couldn't order a replacement from TomTom. Found this and it works well so far, has saved me spending a lot more money! Would recommend. (Note: I did also have to change the battery inside the TomTom as that wasn't recharging when on the computer stand either).
on 6 December 2013
I bought this to replace the original charger which had failed. The lead is a bit shorter than the TomTom one, which suits the car better. The charger unit is slightly smaller and has a bright blue LED to indicate a good connection. The USB connector is mercifully right-angled. Good value.
on 24 January 2013
I use my tomtom satnav almost daily for work and this power cord is absolutely perfect. I think mine is the tomtom ONE v3 so is one of the models it is specified to fit. And it does fit perfectly! Plus the original car charger had a stupid curly cord - not this one! It is straight and gives plenty of length no matter where you site your satnav in the motor! Perfect product and still going strong now!
on 11 May 2013
I accidentally broke my original TomTom car charger and found it impossible to find another with the righthanded connector, until I cam across this one. The straight one makes the cable go awkwardly across my dashboard, so it was a great relief to be able, after a lot of searching, to replace it.