on 21 December 2011
A song which i understand is the theme tune to a vampire film (i have never seen, not into that sort of film myself), however, do not let that put you off. A truely beautiful song and no mention of vampires. I would highly recomend it.
on 9 December 2011
This track is cheaper than the Itunes track, it's of very good quality and easy to download. It's a Great song!
on 2 January 2012
I think this song is quite simply amazing! I'm not a fan of a Twlight at all!!! But this song is fantastic so I just had to buy it!
on 17 November 2013
Christina Perri has the most beautiful voice. I could listen to this song for a thousand years and never get bored of it.
on 13 March 2013
bought this download as it was played at my best mates funeral , ihad heard it before but the lyrics are what made it
on 27 May 2015
Good quality, clear track. Perfect for use over a high power p.a. The price is reasonable too and with a good download speed, It saved my bacon. I had no idea this version of the song existed having never seen the movie and it was essential i had this perticular version for the 1st dance. It made a bride and groom enjoy the best day of their lives and happy with me and made me feel relived and happy with Amazon.
on 2 January 2013
great song, loved the film too, will at some point buy each album for all of these films brill song
on 19 November 2013
This mesmerizing song is so beautifully written and sung it just carries you away. Whether you have loved and lost you true love or may still be with them it puts you in the song, you are the one being sung about, your feelings are out there. One of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard, I just love it!
on 18 April 2013
I havn't viewed any of the Twilight movies saga but my daughter had been visiting me & had this playing on her i.pod & i just found it very soothing to listen too so downloaded it to add to my sleepy time playlist... So if you like to have some relaxation time to yourself this will help you unwind!!!
on 8 November 2013
To be honest I had no idea that this song was used in a movie and I don't really care one way or another about that, but the song itself is just gorgeous and beautifully sung by Christina. Certainly one of my favourite discoveries of this year.