5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & light
Published on 16 Nov. 2012 by White Eagle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value shoes (but not when at RRP)
Published on 25 Oct. 2012 by @iGlinavos

4.0 out of 5 stars Great If you can get them at a bargain low price..., 23 Dec. 2012
L. Newman "l_m_n" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are a great entry-level pair of walking shoes and would be great for dry summer walks. I wouldn't pay the full RRP, as other reviewers have pointed out, you can get far better shoes for the £70 mark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & light, 16 Nov. 2012
White Eagle - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These shoes are quite light compared to what they look like & are very comfortable. They never gave that awful blsiters of when you put on new shoes either. You can walk quite a lot with them without them hurting your feet although there hasn't been a chance to go hiking in them as yet. All in all quite good confortable shoes. I cannot find a problem with them but will update here after a few months as to durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes, 3 Nov. 2012
A John (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are olive brown walking shoes or trainers. They come with two spare laces, and have an excellent grip under the shoe. They are very comfortable, with a good cushion under the foot, and I had no issues with rubbing on any part of the foot or ankle when first wearing them. They seem to be reasonably waterproof on rainy days - although to be fair, I haven't tried wading through any puddles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value shoes (but not when at RRP), 25 Oct. 2012
@iGlinavos (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are fairly good looking leather shoes. They are confortable, yet a bit tough, which means they will be great for trecking, but not for sports. I cannot say I am overtly impressed by the design (standard), but the quality looks good. I would have no problems recommending them for purchase around £30, but not at the standard retail price of £79. When you exceed £70 there are a lot better options there for you in the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal For A Bracing Long Walk/Hill Walk, 23 Oct. 2012
Gregory Shanley (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I tried these Ultrasport walking shoes/trainers as soosn as I got them,they certainly got a miserable day to be tested,was damp and miserable in my long walk.

AS with any decent trainer/boot,sensable walking socks are essential if going for a long walk,I found these Trekking Shoe Hikers,give me support,comfort and hardiness for the damp,muddy,terrain I was walking through.

I like the bright blue/black sole on the ridged bottom of the trainer,its a nice contrast to the grey colour of the shoe,the shoes arrived in a nice sturdy box,nice to know they won't be battered in transit.

I thoroughly recommend these Ultrasport Trekking shoes/Trainers even if you're just ging to the shops,they offer comfor and keep the rain out,essential in British winter.