4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes
Very soft leather, very comfortable, you forget that you are wearing shoes and a very original colour.....
recommend it for tired feet!!!!!
Published 23 months ago by maria gaitanou

3.0 out of 5 stars oh dear
Published 11 months ago by abcde

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 23 May 2013
recommend it for tired feet!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My !!!, 14 Jun. 2013
Yet again Fly have created a masterpiece. The shoes were like gloves from the second I put them on. A perfect fit for me, and I have quite wide feet. I wore them all day on first wear, not usually advisable with new shoes, but a the end of a very long day, I didnt have one rub, chaff or sore bit. I couldn't decide what colour to buy so I got the brown and the green with a view to sending one back. But they are so great, i'm keeping them both.

3.0 out of 5 stars oh dear, 23 May 2014
I sent for a size size 7 they buried me, miles too long in the foot. They [bonpix] were like lightening and took back the size 7 and sent to me size 6. now in length they are fine, but feel very tight around the toe base, hardly any room for comfort.So I have pushed them to the back of the wardrobe! Its the very first pair of fly London to be like this I have a round 8 other pair from them and they are great. Just a wee bit skimpy on the material this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stylish sandals., 3 July 2014
These sandals are great, had lots of positive comments when wearing them, they are really comfortable and look great with jeans or dress,great for the day as not too high but stylish to wear at night too. Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy, fashionable and super cool!, 18 Jun. 2014
Love the fly brand have one pair of boots and 2 pairs of Sandals always comfortably and trendy super cool !

2.0 out of 5 stars Much too long, 10 Jun. 2014
K. Brewster (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fly London Women's Dexi Wedge Fashion Sandals (Apparel)
I read the other reviews that said these were long, unfortunately they were completely right. I ordered in my usual size 4 and there was a good inch of oversized sole protruding beyond my toes which looked ridiculous. A size smaller would have been the right length for my feet, but didn't want them any tighter so sadly had to return them. Lovely shoes to look at though.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely sandal, 10 Jun. 2014
This is the first pair of shoes ive worn first outing and not had any blisters or discomfort,a really comfterable shoe,im sure i will live in them this summer,they look fab and i love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, and normal fly standard of comfort, 30 May 2014
Got these on a 'Todays deals' on Amazon, I normally go for the chunky fly london sandals, however thought I would give these ones a go. Reviews were showing up that some found these quite narrow. I am a size 6 standard, and these fit lovely. Leather is soft and supple as you would expect from Fly. All in all another good purchase from Fly London :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars so pleased, 23 May 2014
i was absolutly delighted with these shoes. they are the most comfortable shoes i have ever purchased. i bought them for a weekend in london and did quite a lot of walking in them . they were like slippers. beautiful shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Style, 18 May 2014
These sandals fit well. I'd read reviews saying they were rather long and narrow so was able to judge the right size for my narrowish feet. The leather is soft and comfortable, but I haven't worn them long enough to pass further comment.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›