5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything it says it does.
Published 5 months ago by Artur

3.0 out of 5 stars Squeeky fan
Great image, noisy on normal mode, much quieter on ECO mode without to much loss of brightness. Squeeky noise from fan, very iritating on a new machine
Published 14 months ago by Mr. Henry Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything it says it does., 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
I did a lot of research on projectors before I finally decided on this one. I teach art history classes during the evening so I wanted a projector I could attach to my Macbook pro laptop but I did not want to spend a lot of money on a top of the range one. I had a price in mind of no more than 200 and many fell short of quality at that cheap price. However what I got for my money with this baby was genuine excellent value.
I wanted to be able to to just plug it in and it work immediately without having to do technical wizardry. All I did was put in the cd, run the installation program and Bob's your uncle my laptop screen was projected onto the wall. It was a sunny day and the room was light but still the picture was very clear and bright with great colour quality and a very sharp image. I was more than happy with it. I must say that I was also very impressed with the delivery too. I ordered on the Friday and it came Monday morning a day earlier than stated. Excellent.
Only one negative thing to say and I write this as a message to Epson. I suggest they include a USB connector with the product. It did come with a SCART connector but not a USB (b) connector. Luckily I had a spare one so that was OK. But if I did not have a spare one I would have been disappointed at having to order one. In the future all will be using USB as it is so much easier. Even if I had to pay another 10 I would still recommend doing that. There is nothing more disappointing than not having all the cables. With that said the machine itself is outstanding. I have been buying Epson products for more than 25 years and they did not let me down on this one either. If you buy this I suggest you just order the USB to USB (b) cable at the same time. You cant't go wrong with this. ASIN:B0062H6JNW Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector

3.0 out of 5 stars Squeeky fan, 27 Jan 2013
Mr. Henry Stone "pollock fish" (lanarkshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
Until now, I've used projectors that have been supplied by the venues I use, with varying results.

This one didn't take any time to warm up and just worked, with one of the clearest displays I've experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright image, very simple to use. Light but robust. Perfect for giving talks etc to small/medium size groups., 13 May 2013
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
I bought this for occasional use in giving talks to groups between about 12-40 people. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, but wanted something that could project a reasonable distance. Used it twice now, worked straight out of the box and first time I hooked it up to the laptop. Gave nice bright images with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
Apart from arriving promptly and being a very good price, the picture quality and the easy operation of this projector has confirmed that I made a very good choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars and light there will be, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
my first projector for a small-sized room (the projector is 2.5m from the wall) , gives a good bright image, especially in the evening even if it works well in the daylight.

Little downside is the fan which you hear if too close, that's it.

Yes I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As long as expectations are realistic I would recommend this., 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
That is five stars for value for money rather than a top of the range sort of comment. It is made of plastic, it is very light and the sound is poor. However for 200 odd it is really remarkable value with impressive images. It doesn't compare to my local Odeon but it is great fun. I have not used it for long so I cannot comment on its reliability, I'm just hoping it will be as good as other Epson products I have purchased. To solve the sound problem I bought a lead to connect my laptop headphone socket into my Hi-Fi amplifier and with the projector connected to the laptop there is a massive improvement to the sound. The lead cost me under 2. I first looked to buy a projector like this about 15 years ago and I was looking at 2,000. This one has better quality pictures than that one and is a mere fraction of the cost. As long as expectations are realistic I would recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy use, good viewing, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
Prompt delivery, good instructions , easy to set up and use. Used it to illustrate a talk in the village hall. Connected via USB to a laptop and projected onto the back wall of the stage. Good to view. Hope it will continue to be so.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
I bought this item so that I can give talks using power point. On its first outing I was told, by a member of the audienc,e that it gave a good quality picture better than some speakers came with! Thus I would reccomment it

5.0 out of 5 stars projector, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Epson EB-S02 2600 Lumens SVGA Projector (Electronics)
This projector lives up to everything it says its great for what I need it for easy to use clear screen fantastic

ARRAY(0xa60c0c18)