5.0 out of 5 stars CD Brilliant but the price ridiculous
Published on 9 Mar 2012 by granima

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't rave
To be honest I thought it would have better songs. There are so many Thomas songs and this cd has hardly any, too many slow boring ones too.
Published 7 months ago by danielle

5.0 out of 5 stars CD Brilliant but the price ridiculous, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
My 3yr old grandson loves Thomas and my daughter and I love the songs and said there should be a CD, well this is it, It has the Theme song as well as songs from the films Hero, Misty Island, Day of the Diesels etc; also songs from the series. The only problem we have found is some of them are so catchy you start singing them when doing jobs and you get strange looks in the supermarket (especially if you're on your own)this is a great CD for a child that likes Thomas and likes to sing the songs. I have noticed since I bought this for my grandson for Christmas and then another copy for his birthday in January for him at home the price went up and it has gone up nearly £4 since then so at £13-75 very expensive now, you can't give as a little treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
As a mother of two Thomas fans this cd is a must for our car journeys. It includes many of the songs from the Thomas series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, very catchy tunes, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
Excellent, very catchy tunes, my 3yr old loves this and its always playing in the car. I don't even mind listening to it, a very happy mummy and son!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go go Thomas!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
Brilliant album for any Thomas fans. My 2 year old loves it! I'm impressed that he knows all words and loves to sing along.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't rave, 20 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars thomas fans will love it, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
It is what it is a must for little thomas fans especially if they love too sing plenty of songs on too

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Go Thomas!!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
Bought this for a 4 hour car journey - good job i like Thomas too! Has most of the songs from the series on it, but is missing some of the good ones. God for a sing along with your toddler!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas All star track cd, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
This was bought for my 2 year old grandson who absolutely adores Thomas and all his friends, he now dances & sings along to all the songs. This cd has to go everywhere and is always played in the car, I even find myself humming away to myself when I'm on my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girls loves this., 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
I am sick of hearing it but my daughter loves it!! We have to have it on repeat in the car and she sings along and knows all the words it's so cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, my son loves it! So I wish there was a 2 and a half stars rating., 14 Aug 2013
DoYouHaveItInGreen (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks (Audio CD)
This is a case of what do I dislike more: My son getting bored in the back and distracting me from driving by letting me know loudly just how bored he is and asking when we will be there yet every 100yards? OR, have complete peace and happiness from the back seat and put up with the sound of 50 saccharin stage school choir kids whining at me from the CD player? Tricky one.
To be fair, some of the tracks are pretty good. They are up tempo, and different songs some of which, if you have a Thomas fan in your house, you'll recognise from the Thomas films and TV series. In the middle of the CD however is, what I can only describe as the "filler" songs. The same droning ballad which has been very slightly reworked each time in order include the name of a different character from the series, sung by children whose 1940's newsreader queens english diction has clearly been trained in to them at great expense to their parents by some elite stage school in the home counties. The lyrics of the filler songs are all nauseatingly P.C. Think along the lines of whole verses about how "patience is a virtue" and how generally proud and smug you'll be if you do your work diligently, and just as Sir Topham Hatt has taught you. Which I can just about put up with. Once. But there are probably 6 songs worth of it. Great. If you like that sort of thing. Personally it makes me want to vomit out of the car window! So, as with a lot of albums, there are a few fabulous songs which carry it through and a few more which have been added to make the number of songs on the playlist appear good value. Which it isn't. It is 3 times the price of most other TV show songs compilations.

However, I guess it probably doesn't matter what I think. My 3 year old can't get enough of it and on a long car journey, any port in a storm...or any garage in a breakdown...or something...;-)

Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks
Thomas & Friends: All Star Tracks by Thomas & Friends (Audio CD - 2011)