4.7 out of 5 stars1,160

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 January 2013
And they do last quite some time too.
Not a lot to say about a pair of 9v batteries, but I've not had any problems with Duracell for this purpose.
Whilst there are quite a few rechargeable 9v ones around you are better off with these as the rechargeable types are not suggested for use in devices such as this.
on 24 December 2011
Nearly didnt buy these based on two bad reviews - glad I ignored them. Its the Genuine thing with 4 batteries in the pack sold by amazon themselves.
on 17 October 2013
Photo shows 2 batteries ... I only received one.
Bit of mis-selling going on here!!!
The one that was sent does work so that's a small mercy.
on 8 May 2012
After reading a bad review on a virtually identical item on Amazon I was a little skeptical this would be legit but the existing 5* review on this item convinced me. Iordered mine from Babz Media and what arrived was exactly as described and shown. One double pack of batteries. They are clearly legit and proper Duracells. Working fine, and with an expiry of 2016, plenty of time to run these!
Put these into my smoke alarms, worked fine for 18 months before the alarms started the usual chirping at 3am to let you know the battery was dying. They were replaced, but the old ones still had enough power to run one of our baby's toys more a few more months.

Good price and good shelf life too.
on 12 April 2013
Nothing on earth would now possess me to buy batteries in a supermarket of garage forecourt when you can get them in bulk at this price.
All you have to do is acknowledge which devices you have in the home that need batteries and order in advance: bing, you go flat you got them at hand, in tool box, shooting bag etc.
Great stuff and a million times better than "own brand " crap sold by the major principles on the high street.
on 7 August 2013
BATTERIES (DURACELL 6LR61) RECEIVED 8 AUG 13 FOR USE IN A SMOKE ALARM ACTUALLY HAD A BEST BEFORE DATE OF 2013
IT IS INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT THE IMAGE USED FOR THESE BATTERIES ON THE AMAZON SITE SHOWS A BEST BEFORE DATE OF 2016
I'LL LET PEOPLE MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS ON THE SUITABLIITY OF THE PRODUCT
on 14 February 2012
great value for money and its why my wee town is loosing money as their selling one for the same price.
on 10 October 2013
I was happy getting my Duracell batteries online at amazon,This was good without going around the shops for a very good price.
Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9V batteries is a great purchase for myself mainly because they are a top quality brand which are contained within a small square box branded with the correct Duracell label. Duracell is always the first brand I would aim to buy as I know they offer a great power for my battery power devices which will last a considerable amount of time if used correctly. I always know I am safe with Duracell as they last so much longer than not only cheaper brands but all brands they always outdo them all when it comes to battery power.
The one main bonus for me purchasing them from Amazon is the price as I have had to pay more than this for a double pack therefore getting four in a pack is one reason I know I will be returning for more especially using the Subscribe and save package.
I am happy to recommend Duracell 9V battery as they are perfect for our smoke alarms, tens machines etc. etc.