on 6 December 2014
Bought 2 batteries. One appears to be OK the other gives the message on my NEX5 Incompatible Battery. Use Correct Model. I put this as a 1 because I needed to use both batteries for a long shoot but could not. Disappointing.
on 4 June 2015
I got this as a back up for the Sony made batter in my Nex 5 camera. Yes, it does work, but unfortunately it isn't so good at holding a charge. For a cheap item, this is good enough to keep you going when you accidentally run out, but I wouldn't rely on it as a main power source.
on 9 February 2013
fit the camera perfect as i was unsure if it would or not, holds charge perfectly fine, arrived fast and no problems hold charge about the same length as the standard battery with my sony nex-5
on 4 July 2013
the delivery is fast, I fit my nex 5, run about 95% compared to original Sony battery. Good for travelling when I need more nice pictures.
on 31 December 2014
Fantastic battery, really lasts long and to think it is a fraction of the price of a branded one. The capacity is great on it
on 24 August 2014
A great cheap battery that holds its charge just like all the other expensive ones - but less money to pay which is a bonus!!!
on 29 April 2015
it works fine in my A6000 and I cannot detect any working difference between it and the Sony which costs so much more.
on 13 January 2014
Not a lot you can say about a battery really, but it does work and I found it lasts as long as the Sony one. So its brilliant value for money and it’s always a good idea to carry a spar or two!
on 1 August 2014
Have had the opportunity to use it from fully charged to zero and it is well on par with original battery.
on 17 November 2014
Works we'll now. Need to wait and see how long it works. Does what it says