Price:£6.65+ Free shipping

on 24 July 2013
I was a bit worried before I received these as other reviews said they didn't close properly. I didn't have any problems with mine. I received exactly as the picture showed and they all closed perfectly. one tip when ordering cupcake cases measure the bottom of the pod first and check the sizes of the cupcake cases to make sure they fit.
on 16 October 2013
these were fantastic for making cupcakes to go into party bags. would highly recommend this item to friends and family.
on 30 October 2013
Great for kids parties - no more faff with slicing up bits of cake and wrapping in napkins, having them go soggy and bin-ready. I decorated some fun cupckaes and popped them into the pods and into the party bags, no mess no fuss.
on 1 March 2014
This arrived in good time but when I opened it I was quite dissapointed to find they were on the small side. They fit an iced cupcake just right but it's too much of a squeeze for a cafe size muffin.
on 5 November 2014
Purchased for my sons birthday party as didn't want to do the whole cake wrapped up in a soggy piece of tissue which lets be honest never gets eaten. These are great perfect for cupcakes and looked so well presented they made the cakes look professionally one, result! Good quality and value for money would buy again.
on 7 February 2015
Bought for my Macmillian coffee morning, past experience has taught me that individual cakes sell better, these pods meant I could make lots of cup cakes 'ready to go' matched with the take away bags I'm sure this increased my sales making more money for my favourite charity.
on 20 April 2016
Great Bubbles for Cup cakes, I always buy these for the kids to take away the cup cakes from birthday parties and to take cupcakes to teachers at school, great item.
Seller very efficient too.
on 18 November 2013
Bought these for kids party. Excellent quality and perfect size but buy from cupcake avenue as you may not get whats advertised as I learnt by buying from a company in china.
on 6 June 2015
Theses were great they fitted well topped cupcakes in snugly so they did not move around. Would not be big enough for muffins but great for cupcakes.
on 30 November 2013
Brilliant cases and made my cupcakes look lovely but do not have a large budget and need larger amounts so have to find cheaper alternatives.