on 2 September 2012
So I decided to read the Roman Catholic Bible in one year. Unfortunately, reading a paper Bible as part of my bedtime routine proved to be difficult, so decided to buy the NABRE 2011 Bible for my Kindle so my tired eyes could enjoy a nice, big font. Navigation is very Kindle-friendly; e.g. readers can easily click on the chapter titles to jump to the main book page or to the main index page. Each book has in introduction to its context and its use in the Roman Catholic liturgy. Some words are referenced through asterisks or lettered endnotes. Asterisks give suggested meanings about the passage in question whereas the letters refer readers to similar verse passages.

The language of this NABRE Bible is neither old-fashioned like the King James version, nor "youthy cool": it's formal, yes, but formal for the year 2011.
on 13 August 2012
I was extremely pleased with the product and with the speed and efficiency with which it was delivered. Thank you.
on 5 May 2015
An up to date translation, easy to understand and with good notes
on 19 January 2015
So far ,though i have not had it very long I am very satisfied