4.0 out of 5 stars Super shiny hair, however...
My boyfriend got this hair dryer for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It is not too heavy, my hair is super shiny and soft. The cord is very long. I would give it 5 stars, but I have a big problem with it. And that's the nozzles.

When the hairdryer is cold, it is very hard to turn the nozzles around. Which is good and it should be like that. But when...
Published on 30 Dec 2011 by pbelo

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Product
After reading countless online reviews, and liking the effect this dryer had on my hair at the hairdressers, I decided to take the plunge!
My hair is fine, long and straight, and in pretty good condition. It's not `thin'; it's fine but there's a lot of it. I think this is important for the person reading this review, to gauge how relevant it is to you. My previous...
Published 19 months ago by J

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
What a super dryer.. Bought the straighteners so thought i would try the hairdryer.. It does the job well. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hair dryer ever!, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
Drys my hair in less than 5 minutes! Straight styling so easy. No frizzies or static. Bit heavier than my Babyliss but much quicker so I don't have to hold it for long!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
This is absolutely amazing to use and the end result is fab.This has helped someone who is useless at doing their hair to giving me a beautiful professional blow dry.... this product is a MUST..... WELL RECOMMENDED!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
Having had two Parlux hair dryers previously and being very, very happy with them, When my last one packed up I decided to take the plunge and try the much hyped GHD Air...having had quite a few pairs of GHD straightners over the years (I would not have any others)... Surely this dryer must be just as good?....WRONG!....now..if I was basing my review on the actual performance...drying time...finish etc...then yes...I'd say it comes up to scratch....BUT....the nozzle problem....BIG PROBLEM...if you use your nozzle a lot for directional heat...(I do)...this is where the problem is...rather than the nozzle sliding 'over' the end of the dryer (as in Parlux) ..where you can really give it a good push on...and it stays on....well on the GHD...the nozzle clicks on to the (funnel) end of the dryer...then as the dryer gets hotter...the nozzle warms up and just will not stay in the position you want it too..it just spins round...it is an absolute pain...and trying to re position the nozzle back to the angle you want is dangerous...you have to be really careful or else you will burn your hands...in fact I have had to resort to having a thick (dry) flannel on my dressing table that I can then use to re position the nozzle...you can't reposition it with your bare hands...it's way too hot..now I'm not a hairdresser...but even to 'Joe blogs' like me...I would say that this is a serious design flaw on this dryer...maybe it will improve over time when this model is superseded....but for me...I wouldn't buy another one...in fact I'm so fed up with it....I'm going to invest in another Parlux...So to sum up...if the Nozzle thing is not an issue for you then it will be ok...but if you need the nozzle on...I'd say keep yer money...there is better out there...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
Excellent hair dryer. Quiet, dries quickly. Nozzle doesn't get too hot. Nozzle doesn't turn round as other users have commented on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
I bought 2 of these hairdryers as Xmas gifts.
My of my friends has very thick curly hair, it had no problem sorting out the curls, brilliant product and i will be buying myself 1 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
Delighted with my purchase. I know this hairdryer is a little expensive but worth every pound. It drys my hair really quickly and my hair is considerably smoother. I wouldn't go as far as saying salon smooth but its pretty good. I wouldn't be without it and don't know how I would manage without. Perfect purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you have short nails!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
The hair dryer is powerful and efficient , as I read in other reviews before I bought it. However, it must have been designed by a man! If you have long nails, then it's hard turning the on/off switch on to full power. This is because the switch has to be pushed in to an indentation in the handle, rather than the switch being a rocker on top of the handle. I thought it was just me, until a friend with gel nails made the same comment, without me prompting her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
I have short thick frizzy curly hair! This is the best hair dryer I have found & definitely worth the money. I've been wanting a hair dryer like this for ages & now I've finally come close to the way they dry it in the salon. The hair drying process is an important one to me as it makes my hair easier to straighten & holds the style for much longer. At last... Very pleased!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: ghd Air Hair Dryer (Personal Care)
Quiet but powerful.Excellent quality and built to last. Would love a colour that matches the straighteners though, mineare the amethyst.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›