4.0 out of 5 stars In need of some slight improvements for a 5 star rating
Published 23 months ago by Chace's Mommy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for 4 month old
PuFlo 2.5 tog sleep sac
Very pretty design but I give this rating as its much too big for my 4 month old granddaughter ( she is not small for her age ). It's bulky and and awkward with the sleeves in and was just about ok without the sleeves . Maybe more suitable for a 6-9 month old but would not recommend for younger baby .
Published 10 months ago by Maggie

4.0 out of 5 stars In need of some slight improvements for a 5 star rating, 12 Dec 2012
This sleeping bag is lovely quality, the colours & embroidered giraffe are very nice for a girl or boy. I love the fact that the sleeves are detachable, for those slightly warmer nights. I would agree with the other comments that this PurFlo sleepsac comes up slightly smaller than the Gro sleeping bags. The main problem though is the zip, it really isn't the best quality zip and would expect a better one for the price paid. You might wonder why this should be such a problem, but when you are desperately trying to zip your crying son into or out of the sleeping bag, in the dark, in the middle of the night & the zip gets stuck in the material 3-4 times - it becomes very frustrating. I do find the Gro sleeping bags much easier to put on, as they have press-studs at the shoulders & the zip goes all the way round the edge. This PurFlo Sac has to go on like a jacket, meaning I have to sit my son up to put it on & mess about with the zip under his chin.
However, it does wash well, it keeps him warm & I like the fact it can be tumble-dried.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for 4 month old, 8 Jan 2014
PuFlo 2.5 tog sleep sac

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepsac for my 12 month old, 9 Mar 2014
This is a lovely sleeping bag for my 12 month old. He uses this most of the time and I have a spare that we exchange for washing. I haven't had need to use the arms yet and in fact if anything it's warmer than I anticipated. We no longer need to put him to sleep in a vest and baby grow, he just has on a babygro now. I read some reviews which say it could get a pain fastening it up, getting caught in the material. This does happen occasionally but is nothing major. You need to take care when washing that it dries fairly evenly and not creased up. I've not used it in the car yet, but this added bonus makes it very versatile. Lovely bag, if a bit on the pricey side. I'm very happy with my purchase though and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for new arrival in February!, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: PurFlo 2.5 Tog Travel SleepSac (Embroidered Giraffe, 0-3 Months) (Baby Product)
If 2014 winter is going to be anything like it was in 2013 we are in for minus temperatures during the night, so this sleeping bag for our new-born (expected end Feb) will be just right.
Had to look hard for sleepers with arms attached, so this one fits the bill perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my son., 30 July 2013
I love this sleep suit, it's neutral so would suit any child. It fits well now and will last for ages, well worth the money. It washes well and the detachable sleeves are a great job. In the warmer weather I leave the bottom end of the suit open so that my son can have his feet out to cool down. It also has small openings in the back where I can strap him into his car seat whilst wearing the suit, handy if we are going somewhere late at night and can lift him straight into bed once home.

5.0 out of 5 stars PurFlo SleepSac is so far the best buy, 25 Nov 2012
Definately worth the price, keeps my son cozy and warm and easily folds to be transported around in the bag that it originally came in. Its just like my son is wearing a duvet with the option of sleeves.