5.0 out of 5 stars fly london june camel
Just perfect! So so confortable and looks great with everything!
And the price was the best part of this purchase!
Published on 3 Aug 2012 by marisa

3.0 out of 5 stars shock absorbing soles
Nice fit, cushioning because of the rubbersole. High heels, but definately wearable. Has a good hold on the foot because of the straps.
Published 20 months ago by msloth

5.0 out of 5 stars fly london june camel, 3 Aug 2012
Just perfect! So so confortable and looks great with everything!
And the price was the best part of this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 22 July 2012
i love these shoes i have wide feet so these are great,my feet don't ache at all after walking in them all day . have just ordered 2 more pairs but in a different style. the only down side is the price but mostly i have got them in their sale.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely And confortable, 14 July 2012
E. A. Couto (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This shows are very confortable And like all fly london shoes very stylish also. The only problem is the sizes are too big and the leather tends to start to get a bit too loose. Overall if You whant high heeld shoes that are also confy these are a great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful as always, 28 May 2012
Once again I bought shoes from Fly London and, as always, they are very confy and stylish, exactly as pictured and about half the price I would pay if I went to a store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 14 Aug 2013
These shoes arrived quickly, slightly different colour than appeared on website, they are more green than beige, but very nice natural colour that goes with anything. They are a comfortable fit I have quite wide feet size 7 and they fit me perfectly. A little high for me as I only ever wear flats but still managed to wear them all night no problems, would recommend very nice shoes!

3.0 out of 5 stars shock absorbing soles, 13 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and comfortable!, 12 Oct 2012
These shoes are beautiful, exactly like the picture! I bought the blue and they are wonderful! The heel is high, but the sole is made ​​of rubber, so they are extremely comfortable! And the price is really low compared to those charged in the stores .. I am very happy with this purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fly: What's not to like?, 21 Sep 2012
I adore (most) Fly of London shoes, although they do have one range that strikes me as frumpy. These shoes came up in my 'things you might like' push feed from Amazon, and I succumbed with hardly any struggle, even though it's approaching the time of the year for boots. They're incredibly comfortable, because of the rubber platform. The red is a little duller than I would like, but that's a subjective issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly Shoes, 19 Sep 2012
Fantastic pair of shoes and so comfy, well chuffed that I got these at such a bargain price. Have several pairs of Fly shoes and these are just as good as all the others. Would recommend these without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 9 Sep 2012
I bought these shoes as they were a good price & I'm so glad I did - they are soooo comfy, even though they are high. The sole is very good, and I wore these all day at work without any problems. I would definitely recommend these.Excellent product!